Peter parker > Field trip to Hell (3)

Word Count: 494Type: FunnySong: Summer time sadness - Lana Del Ray

Word Count: 494
Type: Funny
Song: Summer time sadness - Lana Del Ray

(Y/n POV)

"I'm just gonna be the tour guide myself that would be better. Also I always forget to answer to my fake names." I said to Harley and Clint. We were setting up the first phase of the plan.

"Yeah it won't change any of the plan." Clint said.

"Ok Y/n get to the group and Clint get in the vents." Harley instructed.

I walked over to the teacher. Mrs. Smith Peter had told me about her. From what I know she's a butch. "Hello is this Midtown High?" I asked. I knew it was Midtown high but I had to make sure.

"Aren't you a little young to intern here?" She asked with a rude undertone. To any normal person they probably wouldn't be able to tell but Nats been training me in spying and I've gotten pretty good over the pat year.

"I guess I am." I said with a smirk and a shrug. I introduced myself to the students and led them through security. I heard a kid who I can only guess is Flash say mean things about Peter. But I have a plan to stop that later.

Once everyone was on the other side of security I was explaining what we would do for the day.

"9:30-10:00 get through security and walk around the first floor.
10:00-12:00 tour
12:00-1:00 lunch
1:00-2:00 training with the avengers
2:00-3:00 Q+A with the Avengers" I read off the schedule.

Then phase one of the plan began. I could see Peters face change when he heard Clint in the vents. I gave him a small smile and Clint jumped down. Everyone but me and Peter screamed.

"Hey, Petey wasn't expecting to see you here." He said.

"What are you doing birdbrain?" Peter asked clearly annoyed.

"Just dropping by spidey-boy." Clint said then ran off. The whole class was just staring at Peter and I let out the laugh I was holding in.

"Peter you have another weeks detention for calling an Avenger birdbrain." His teacher scolded. Oooh that made me mad. I stopped laughing. Peter and Clint always tease each other with stupid names.

"Actually miss it's fine Peter and Clint mess around all the time." I told her hoping she take away Peters detention.

"No it's not and I'm sorry for his behavior. Mr. Parker if I catch you misbehaving one more time Mr. you will be expelled." She yelled at him making me more angry then ever. But I know I have to wait for our plan to finish. If all goes well Flash and this dumbs ass bitch teacher will lay off my boyfriend forever.

We walked around the first floor for the next 15 minutes wile I got ready for the tour and phase two of the plan.