Oliver Queen>ghosts

Song: Cough Syrup - young the giantImagine: you can hear ghosts and It gets too overwhelming sometimes

Imagine: you can hear ghosts and It gets too overwhelming sometimes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were at your day job doing paper work and listening to music so you can there the voices. You look at your phone only to see that your air pods died. You search threw your draw for your other head phones as quick as possible fighting to keep the voices at bay. 'Help me' 'get me out of here' 'y/n please I know you can' 'help us Y/n'

You heard the calls of the dead. They got to you. They wouldn't stop. You finally found your other head phones and put them in. You turned your music back on and you couldn't hear them anymore. You went back to doing your work when you spun in your chair making your head phones fall out. You spin back but your chair moved a little and ran over the head phones, crushing them. "Oh no."

You went back to work and tried ignoring the voices but soon enough they became too much to handle. "Go away." You whispered. "Leave me alone." "Shut up." You repeated these things quiet enough do that no one would hear you. But after about 2 minutes you stood up grabbed your phone and went to the bathroom. You slid down the wall put your head in your hands and began to cry.
"G-go away." You growled there gritted teeth. "Go away. Leave me alone." 'Help me' "I cant help you." You let out a sob. You pulled out your phone and called Oliver.

(Bold is The ghosts)

"Hey Y/n aren't you at work?" Oliver answered.

"My head phones broke. They're back."

"Hey, y/n stay calm listen to my voice. They can't hurt you."

Help me

"I can't." You sob.

"You can Y/n listen to me it's gonna be fine."

Get me out of here

"Stop go away."

"Sweetie listen to me."

"I'm listening to You Ollie, they're not leaving."

"I know and I can't make them leave I'm sorry. But I can distract you from them."

Please help us

"Go away." Yo you yell through gritted teeth.

"Y/n I'm coming to take you home ok."

"O-ok. Ollie?"

"Yeah."

"Don't hang up please. I need you."

"Ok I won't I'll be there as soon as I can."

~a few minutes later~

Oliver bursts through the bathroom door and rushes over to your side. He hugs you. "Hey it's ok, it's alright, you're fine, in right here. I'm not gonna leave."

You grab the sleeve of his jacket. "D-don't leave me." You sob out

"I won't I promise."

Y/n we need you

"No! Make them go away. Please." You cry. Oliver tightens the hug.

"I-I can't. I don't know how to make them go away. And it kills me to see you in pain but I don't know how to make it stop." He admits to you. "I try everything I Can. I comfort you, I talk to you, I tried getting you a cure but none of it seems to work and you're still in pain."

"I know you do your best Ollie. Can we just go home." You look at him.

"Yeah, Yeah lets go." He helps you up and leads you to his motorcycle.