Mike Wheeler> Skate board

Song: it's U- CavetownWords: 375Imagine: You're new in town and skateboarding down the street and you run into Mike

Words: 375
Imagine: You're new in town and skateboarding down the street and you run into Mike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had just moved to Hawkins a week ago and wanted to finally go skateboarding. You got dressed in some mom jeans and a shirt with a rainbow stripe across it. You put on your vans and tied your hair up with a scrunchie. You grabbed your pastel pink skateboard, went out to the street and started riding.

You weren't paying attention to where you were going and enforce you new what was happening you colored with a bike and fell to the ground. You looked up and saw a boy with black curly hair looking down at you. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah," You said sitting up. You then saw your leg. There was blood all over it and a big cut in the side. "Oh my god."

"What? Oh your leg."

"Can you help?" You asked the boy.

"Yeah my house is right down there come on, my mom will help you." He said pointing to the house 2 houses down.

"Ok, thanks." He helped you up.

"My names Mike, by the way."

"Y/n"

"You new here?"

"Just moved here last week."

"Cool,"

You made your way to his house. Once you got there you met his mom and she fixed up your leg. You spent another 3 hours in mikes basement just talking.

"And she was just gone." Mike finished his story.

"So the monster, demegorgan just took her?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know if I believe you."

"You can ask anyone who was in the story they'll say it's true."

"Even the chief?" You asked.

"Yeah." Mike confirmed. You giggled. You looked into each others eyes and before you new it your lips were connected. You moved back and smiled.

"Um, I have to go my moms probably worried." You said getting up.

"Okay."

"I ya da good time, thanks."

"No problem, me too."

You walked back to your house with your skateboard in your hand and a new pair of pants from mikes sister thinking about the story he had told you. Which was probably fake but you thought it was cute that he wanted to impress you.