Chapter 4

A/N: Hey everyone, this part might be a little bit rough. I'm going to see if I can try and change POVs smoothly in this chapter for the fight. That way y'all get to see what happens from our perspective and from the other's perspective.

Y/N = your name

"Talking"

'thinking or voice in head'

"Beast talking/Demonic voice"

[Y/N POV]

I woke up on the soft bed in the infirmary. Since I don't really have a change of clothes, I just have on what I had on yesterday. I walk towards the main area of the guildhall to see if I could head to the kitchen and get some food. I see that no one is there, so I head towards the kitchen to see if I can make anything. Seeing all the supplies they had, I made some eggs, pork-chop, and grabbed a banana. I needed something to drink, so I grabbed myself a glass of milk. I then walked out to a table and sat down to eat. I was surprised to still see that no one was there. However, I have other things I need to focus on. I need to think of a way to defeat Natsu.

Y/N: 'I know that Natsu uses dragonslayer magic. This means that he might be able to eat some of my attacks. However, I don't know which element he uses. I'm going to need to see if I can get him to attack using his magic. Once I know what he uses, I can use that to my advantage. I might be able to counter his magic. Natsu seems to be really high-strong and hot headed. If he reacts the way I think he does to dodging, I can set up a trap and let loose on him. The one problem with all of this is that I need to be willing to do this. The only way I can fight is if I neglect every emotion I feel. Hmmm, I think I'll let him know before hand. That way he won't be confused as to why my personality made a complete 180. I think this will work.'

I hear people starting to enter the guild. I look around to find a few people were already here.

Y/N: 'How'd people get in here without me noticing? Was I really that focused that I didn't notice? I'll have to remember that for when I go on a job.'

I feel a familiar presence coming from my left. I turn and see that it was Lisanna, Mira, and Elfman. Lisanna sees me and starts to walk towards where I am. I awkwardly wave hello towards her.

Lisanna: "Hey Y/N! How was your night?"

I give a thumbs up as a response.

Lisanna: "Still not talking?"

Y/N: *shakes head to say no*

Lisanna: *sigh* "I'll see if I can get you a whiteboard or something to write with. I'll be right back."

Y/N: *nods*

While Lisanna left for a few minutes to grab something for me to write with, Master Makarov walked over to me and started talking.

Makarov: "So boy, are you ready for your fight today against Natsu?"

Y/N: *nods*

Makarov: *chuckles* "I bet you are. I got something to ask for you to do though, okay?"

Y/N: *raises one eyebrow*

Makarov: *whispers* "I know you're much stronger than you let on. So can you not go all out on Natsu. I don't want him to get seriously injured."

Understanding what Makarov was saying, I nod my head.

Y/N: 'Note  to self: do not use full power when setting up trap. Although, do dodge his attacks to get him riled up.'

I see Lisanna walking back with a pen and..... no paper? I gain a confused look as she smiles and giggles at my reaction.

Lisanna: "Here Y/N: This is a magic pen. It allows you to write what you want in the air. This will make it so then you don't have to take out a whiteboard every time. Just dispel the magic when you're done with the writing so it doesn't waste its power."