Chapter 32

A/N: Hey y'all! My apologies for this chapter being so late. I've been getting bogged down by exams, homework and papers galore for the past few weeks. I managed to finally get some time to write, so let's just jump straight into the chapter! 

Y/N = your name

F/F = favorite food

F/D = favorite drink

E/C = eye color

H/C = hair color

S/C = scale color

"Talking"

'thinking/voice in head/talking in your head'

"Beast talking/Demonic voice"

[Y/N's POV]

I just set off in my windform with Happy and Wendy, trying to get back to Erza as fast as I can. Within a few minutes, I was back by Erza, Natsu, and Gray. Coming out of my wind form next to Erza, I see Gray and Erza look over in surprise. 

Gray: *surprised* "What the heck?!  How did you do that?!"

Natsu: *turns and sees me* "Oh, hey Y/N!"

Happy: *flies into Natsu's face* "NATSUUU!!!!"

Natsu: *falls over* "AGH!!! Hey, Happy!"

Erza: *trying to sit up* "Natsu! Did you know he coul-- agh!" *grabs her arm in pain*

I stop Erza and slowly lay her back down.

Y/N: "Easy there, don't make too much movement." *to Wendy* "Hey Wendy, do you think you can get rid of the venom in her body? She got bit by a venomous snake in her arm."

Wendy: "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sure!" *kneels down by Erza's side and starts healing her*

After a little bit, I see that she starts sweating a bit. It seems healing takes a lot out of her. I kneel down next to Wendy while placing a hand on her shoulder, and start to channel some of my magic into her.

Wendy: *looks up at me* "Huh?" *feels the magic rush through her* "Woah..."

Y/N: "Does this help?"

Wendy: *nods and continues to focus on removing the venom*

I turn to Natsu and Gray and ask them to try and find the others.

Y/N: "Natsu, Gray,  I want you two to find the others. Our main priority is to find eveyone and regroup."

Gray/Natsu: "You want me to work with him!" *points at Natsu/Gray*

I give them a glare as this is not the time for petty arguments.

Y/N: *glaring* "Are you questioning me?"

Gray/Natsu: *saluting* "NO SIR!"

Y/N: "Good, now get going. Find them quickly."

Natsu and Gray then bolt off in a random direction to try and find them. I sigh a bit at Natsu's stupidity since he could have just tracked their scent, but I can't go back now. After a few more minutes, Wendy finishes removing all the venom. I then stop channeling magic into her.

Wendy: "Alright, the venom is completely removed."

Y/N: *pats her head* "Nice job, Wendy!"

She just smiles in an adorable fashion at the praise. I removed the belt from Erza's arm that acted as a makeshift tourniquet and handed it back to Erza.

Y/N: *to Erza* "How're you feeling."

Erza: "I can still fight." *turns to Wendy* "Thank you, Wendy."