Chapter 2

A/N: I'll admit, I wasn't expecting to write this much... nor this often. It's fun and helps me out, so I can't really complain. Also, in case it isn't very clear, Vermillion is your middle name, and Dragneel is your last name. Anyways, here's the new chapter. I hope y'all enjoy it!

Y/N = your name

"Talking"

'thinking'

"Beast talking/Demonic voice"

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: *writing* My name is Y/N Vermillion Dragneel.

Makarov: *shocked* WHAT?!

I gain a confused look at his shocked reaction.

Y/N: 'Why does he look surprised? Is it because of my name? Did I do something wrong?'

I started to get more and more concerned by the second and I feel my hands shaking even more. I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack. I start backing away in fear of him possibly attacking or scolding me. Even though he is the master of a guild, I still don't trust him. If he wants my trust, he has to earn it.

Makarov notices my change in attitude and quickly composes himself and calms down.

[Makarov POV] 

How does this kid have Natsu's last name? Even more, how does he have Mavis' last name? I'll have to ask him about that in private. That way no one else can figure out the reason.

I notice the child starts to shake a bit and and starts backing away. I should calm myself and have the boy calm down as well.

[Y/N POV]

After Makarov appears to calm down, he then starts to talk again.

Makarov: "I apologize my boy. I should not have startled you like that. Do not fret, you have done nothing wrong. I was merely surprised that you have the same last name as another guild member."

I was slightly surprised to hear that someone else in the guild shares my last name. It could just be coincidence though. I shouldn't think too much into it. Although, now I'm curious as to what this person's name is. I made a hum sound to show that I found it interesting.

Y/N: "hmm" *writing* What's their name?

Makarov: *smirks* "I'll leave that for you to find out when we get to the guild."

Y/N: *shrugs* *writing* Okay.

Makarov: Also, we should probably work on your speaking. It seems you need to learn how to communicate with people verbally.

I cringe slightly when he says this. 

Y/N: *writing* It's not that I can't speak at all. I can communicate just fine. I'm just too nervous around people I don't know to be able to speak.

Makarov: "Ah okay. That makes a bit more sense now." *nods head in understanding* "Anyways, we should start heading back to the guild. I need to see what kind of damage my kids have done to the guild." *starts walking towards  the guild*

Y/N: *nods and follows Makarov*

*Time Skip brought to you by chibi Y/N poking chibi Makarov with a stick in curiosity*

[Y/N POV]

When we reached the city, I was shocked at how large it was and how beautiful the architecture is. However, immediately after, I start to hear tons of other people around talking. My mind immediately started jumping in and out of other's conversations, and it was making me more and more nervous. To counteract this, I took my Rubik's cube, scrambled it, and solved it. Makarov looks at me in surprise when he sees that I have solved the puzzle. He then grows a smile on his face and says,