8

KALEB POV

she jumped out of the closet and ran to me crying. She was just fine a second ago. "Babe what's wrong?" I led her to the bed and sat her shaking body on my lap. "I-I am not a w-warrior a-a-anymoreeeeee!" I looked down to see her wrist bleeding! She must have found my old stash! She had 15 fresh cuts in her arms. My baby was bleeding. Oh god my baby was bleeding! I gently picked her up and took her to the kitchen to clean up her wrist. "Your still a warrior. Ok? And-and I...love you.." Tears welled up in her eyes. "She gave me a wobbly smile. "I love you too kaykay." I was the happiest person in the world and pulled her into a hug. "How about we dye that hair now yah? And this time I know it's permanent." She nodded her head clapping her hands together quickly. I lifted her up and went up stairs.

*fifteen minutes later*

"I loveeee ittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!" I looked at her now blue hair. She looked so sexy. "Babe come here." I stretched at my arms. She ran and jumped into them. "Yessssssssss" I looked her directly into her eyes. "I never wanna lose you or live without you. You are my only I know I have only known you for three days but..I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" She had tear in her eyes. She slowly nodded her head. I grinned and so did she. "Kaykay....u should know something...." She said looking down. "What?...." She looked at me blushing and tears in her eyes. "Near the end of eighth grade a boy....raped me...he was in 10 grade...." I nodded showing her to go on. "I-I have a daughter. She is still in the hospital......I just had her a week ago..." She started crying. "I-I'll give her away if you don't want her I understand....." I sat her on the table and looked her in the eyes lifting her chin up. "Or we can raise her...together.." I said smiling. I would love that little girl like my own I just needed her to say yes. She had the biggest grin just then and squealed wrapping her arms around me. "I love you so much kaykay!!" I laughed and held her tight. She was mine..forever.