12

KALEBS POV
We ran up on stage as sleeping with sirens were exiting the stage. Man they were good! I began to is our second album which was our newest one song by song. This was an exclusive concert becuz we would be singing a song from our next album. I looked over to where my daughter was at the moment as I watched her spin on her toes so fast that I got dizzy watching it. She slid to the floor popping to the up just as quick from the splits.

Eutopia POV
I got an position waiting for daddy to sing the chorus to his song Fly Home. as soon as he said We I spun as fast as I could on the tip of my foot. I had converse in but they had silk on top of them with a dot glue in the middle to keep me balanced. I heard the beat drop and slid down to my feet using all of my muscles to spring back to my toes and began crossing them. I looked at daddy. He was smilin at me as he began to sing louder and faster. I smiled back and ran doing front limbers across the stage quickly and fast without stopping. When I reached the other side I landed and an airy front layout and stopped with my arms spread o from me posing and smiling. Me and daddy were a team and we knew how to get the crowd rowed up. He used to have others dancer but they all quit because of me because they dint like a kid on the stage. Either way I didn't care. I smiled and ran to Tammy the drummer. And jump into her lap hugging her. "Did u have fun topi?" She yelled over the crowd grinning huge. I nodded my head quickly. I ran to my dad and he picked me up and I waved to my mom and little sisters. I loved them but they outcastes me because I had a differnt dad. I looked down. "Hey I know what ur thinking but you belong with us just as much as they do. " my dad said lifting my chin up and smiling at me. I nodded and smiled huge at him. I saw a girl in the fourth row and she waving frantically at me. She had pinky hair and beautiful bangs and was so skinny she looked like she was seventeen and had all of my dads merchandise on. I waved or her. I walked over to the security haire and said "mike u see the girl with the pink hair will u bring her to the side of he stage so I can talk to her please.."he smiled and nodded.
Mel POV
I smiled as I watched my daughter hug a fan. she was so young but she was part of the band. she was in their pictures and everything. she was their dancer and it was unusual but it was adorable too. I loved her so much I just wish arrow Luna and winter would be more nice to her. Sure winter was just copying the other two but still. We walked back stage after saying good bye to some fans and sat in the couch. "Mommy I mad a friend!"topi came running towards me pulling the girl she was talking to behind her who was laughing with her. "Hey it's so nice to meet you!" I said excited she made a friend even if she looked to be 16 "hey my names Cas you're daughter is sooooo adorable!" She said excitedly picking topi up and ticketing her. "Thank you! We like to think so these are the other three of my children." She looked at them smiling and they hugged her but weren't to excited well not as excited as topi. "Hey baby whose this?" I heard my husband say.
KALEBS point of view
I looked at he girl closely. I knew her from somewhere. Oh! Instagram. She followed me! There we go! "Cas right?" I said smiling and hugging her. Her eyes bugged out of her hair hugging me back. "Y-you know me?!" I nodded my head. From what I knew she was an orphan and loved my band always commenting in all of our photos the bands and the band mates. "Hey where's your orphanage director? I wanna talk to her.." I asked Cas.

Sorry I haven't updated and forever but I didn't have the app for a while :/
What do yall think should he adopt Cas or get some one else to adopt her.
Vote comment and read thanks 💋