CH. 14 Double Trouble in Phi Kappa Alpha

Start from the beginning

I shivered.

This boy was gonna be the death of me.

"N-no," I slurred nervously, brushing my nose up against his, making Wyatt's breath hitch at my action.

I'd never been like this with a guy before.

Sure, I had had my first kiss... but this? This was so close, so intimate. This was nerve wrecking and exciting balled into one.

It was nothing like elementary school kisses or giggle-worthy middle school make-outs.

It felt like a blessing that I had liquid courage on my side tonight...

I leaned in closer, now brushing my lips slightly against his, earning an eager moan from Wyatt.

Suddenly, he gripped the back of my neck— tired of my teasing. He ran his hands through my hair, smashing his lips against mine.

I melted into Wyatt; wrapping my arms around his neck, and pressing my body fully up against his, enjoying the kiss.

His passionate kiss became fast and crucial, as if he needed every part of me.

We pulled away after a few seconds, locking eyes with each other, hazy and horny.

Wyatt licked his lips, leaning his forehead against mine, "Do you want to get out of he-"

"Wyatt!" A voice boomed from across the dance floor, interrupting Wyatt.

Fuck.

Wyatt and I jumped away from each other, turning to face the intruder.

A group of guys approached Wyatt and I, making their way across the dance floor, staring directly at us.

I squinted my eyes in confusion.

There were three of them; One with a backwards hat, another with khaki shorts, and the last one with no shirt.

I mean I'm not complaining, but... where did his shirt go?

Wyatt's stance perked up as he realized he knew the group, and broke away from me; walking towards them to do a handshake with each of the guys, "Hey Evan," Wyatt said happily to the first guy with the backwards hat.

"What's up man?" He asked Wyatt with a smile, his eyes lingering on me, "Who's this?" The so called Evan guy asked to Wyatt, gesturing to me.

Wyatt turned his head to take a look at me, smirking back at his friends, "This is Violet. Paul brought her and her friend, Cameron, tonight," Wyatt replied cockily, instinctively taking a step closer to me.

I smiled up at Evan who had a glare plastered on his face, "Violet Hansen?" He asked grimly.

My smile fell crooked.

What the hell?

My breath caught in my throat and my whole body turned cold, "Yes?" I asked quietly, peering up at a very tall Evan with worrisome eyes.

Evan looked to the other two boys— them all sharing a look with one another.

He then turned back to me, bending down to my height, "As in, Lance Hansen's little sister?" He asked, looking suspiciously into my eyes.

I nodded slowly.

How did he know Lance?

Evan licked his lips, his eyes turning into two black orbs, "What the fuck are you doing here," He sneered gruffly.