Part 4

AFTER her confrontation to Shawn and after filing a case against the 5 suspects, the next day she visited Austin Mahone who is detained in the other police station.

"President..," Austin moaned and he cried when he saw Camila, "I'm sorry—I'm really sorry..."

Camila don't know what to think if she get pity towards Mahone but her anger rolled in remembering Lauren's face, especially Mahone was Lauren's friend, "you're Lauren's friend, right? Why did you do it? Why did you do it?! Why you betrayed her?!"

"Because of the money," he answered without doubt, "Shawn paid me a big amount of money."

"Just because of the money, what kind of friend are you?! Lauren trusted you!"

"We're just the same President, we're just the same who didn't act as her friend, you didn't even know how much she loves you, her feelings everytime she saw you with Shawn."

"No Mahone, we're not the same, I don't know what kind of love Lauren feels for me, but the others I did as her friend because I love her, so don't compare me to you, until you have some little conscience tell the local authorities the whole truth, Lauren had a small patience if you don't know that."

"I know that President, that's why I surrendered and tell them what happened and I know you love her but because of Shawn it lessens, you lose your time with Lauren, you didn't know how tired she was from her work, you weren't there when she needed you the most and the time she got hospitalized because of over fatigue, so we're the same," and he stood and went back to the lock-up cell in himself.

And Camila clenched her fists because in every aspect Mahone was right, even though she didn't knew the kind of love Lauren had for her, she still fail as Lauren's bestfriend.

LATER that day after thinking so hard and weighing things, Camila went back to the hospital where Lauren confined. She took a deep breath and opened the door. Then she saw the nurse getting Lauren's BP.

"Is there any problem?"

"Nothing ma'am just daily check up to the patient."

"I see."

"Too bad ma'am you never saw her moving earlier."

And Camila felt happiness when she heard that good news, "really?"

"Yes ma'am and if you want you can asked Ms. Jauregui's doctor, Dr. Ally Brooke Hernandez."

"Okay, thank God, I'm glad."

"I leave now ma'am."

"Thanks."

And the nurse left.

And Camila went closer to Lauren's bed and she sit beside her. She even kissed her forehead.

"Hi Lo, how are you? It's me Camila, wake up now, I'm waiting here for you," and wrapped her arms around her, "I'll be here always, I promise I will never leave you," and kiss her again.

CAMILA did go to Dr. Hernandez office once she received the way to the office. She knocked on the door and she heard a sweet and charming voice of a woman permitting her to get in so she went in. When she got in, a beautiful petite woman was sitting on its swivel chair and her radiant smile flashing on her lips.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

"Good evening Dr. Hernandez."

"Good evening, come have a seat."

And Camila did sit on the vacant seat in front of Dr. Hernandez table.

"What can I do for you?"