Part 2

Camila Cabello closed the diary after she read it. Her tears can't stop from falling. Lauren Jauregui loved her for so long and she didn't know about it, just a little hint.

Now, Lauren was ready to forget the love it had for her. And now the tables have been turned and she fell in love with Lauren now how could she take back the love Lauren had for her? Now that Lauren is comatose that she knew last night. The nurse just gave it to her, the necklace with a ring and said the patient has been sleeping for 1 month now and never awake even until now. She was thankful because her number was on Lauren's ID.

Then someone knocked and she stood to open the door, when she opened it she saw a 2 police officer.

"May I help you?"

"Thank God there's someone in here," the police officer said in relief, "ah it's about Lauren Jauregui..."

"Oh come in," and the 2 officer get in, "what is it?"

"Well ma'am I'm Officer Normani Hamilton and this is my partner Officer Dinah Jane Hansen and we held the case of Ms. Lauren Jauregui."

"Okay, I'm Camila Cabello, Lauren's bestfriend."

"We're glad you finally came, it's been a month anyway ma'am do you already know what happened to Ms. Jauregui?"

And Camila shook her head, "no, I didn't know and I have no idea what's happened, the nurse called me."

And Officer Hamilton nod, "we're glad the nurse contacted you, we recovered her bag pack recently."

"What was really happen Officer? What happened to Lauren?"

And Officer Hamilton looked at to her partner Officer Hansen and let her do the talking, "well Ms. Cabello based on our initial investigation, Ms. Jauregui here received 12 stab wounds, we talked to Dr. Hernandez the day she brought here, she explained that Ms. Jauregui received a 5 stab wounds in her forearms in different direction we believed that she defended herself, a 2 stab wounds on her shoulder and the rest is on her upper body, the close one is near her heart, she lost so many blood and the rest were scratches and bruises."

Camila gasped upon hearing it, "w-what about the suspects?"

"We're working on it ma'am," Officer Hansen answered.

"H-How did you know Lauren?"

"Well we knew her because she frequently in and out of Miami, let's just say we became her friends."

"I see."

"Uh ma'am does she have any family, relatives?"

"None, she was living alone."

"Ma'am, do you know Mr. Shawn Mendes?"

"W-Why..? What about him? Is he involved?"

And the two officers look at each other.

"Well ma'am, yesterday a man named Austin Mahone turned himself to us and confessed that he's the one who attack Lauren Jauregui, that it was Shawn Mendes who do the stabbing," Officer Hamilton answered.

And Camila fell down on her knees, she couldn't believe what she had heard, it was her boyfriend that wanted to kill Lauren, so she answered, "yes, I knew Shawn Mendes, he's my boyfriend."

"He's our primary suspect ma'am until our investigation is still on going, so ma'am we require your full cooperation, where is he now ma'am? The address that Mr. Mahone gave, he wasn't there."

"Yeah of course I will cooperate," and she did tell the officers.

After it the other officer contacted his co-officer to invite Shawn Mendes for questioning.

"Is there any other lead that Shawn really did this?"

"Yes ma'am, we're following the direction that Mr. Mahone said and the other copy of the CCTV we requested they will give it tomorrow."

"What did you found out?"

And Officer Hamilton sighed then stated, "base on what we saw on the CCTV record, it was April 20th, 3 in the afternoon, Lauren was back from Miami with her dark green Ducati, it was the last time we heard about her because once a month she leave Miami for her work."

"I see, the Ducati it was hers, she have a papers on it."

"Okay, it was 3:15 in the afternoon, after she went to gasoline station for refueling, few meters away from the gasoline station, a certain white Nissan pickup blocked her way, there's a commotion and the video was cut and that's what we're looking for, based on what we saw she knew her attackers, then on the next cctv we saw other 3 persons kicking her and gave her punches, Mr. Mahone said that he tried to stop them but Mendes threatened him to shut his mouth or else he will kill him next after Ms. Jauregui and the other cctv we never saw Mahone and Ms. Jauregui was on the ground unconscious after it the three left it was 3:45 when someone saw her and immediately called for emergency since the victim is still breathing and needed to rush into the nearest hospital then reported it to us."

"There were 5 of them including Mahone and he also said the others are Brad Simpson, Harry Styles, Luis Felipe Santos and Shawn Mendes," Officer Hansen continued.

"They are Shawn's team, his friends, Luis knew where Shawn stayed."

And Officer Hamilton replied, "okay ma'am we will add this information to the team, oh by the way," and she took something on her pocket and handed a cellular to Camila, "it was Ms. Jauregui's cellular, we recovered a recording there and add it on the evidence against the suspect, but ma'am we request that don't delete it yet for our further investigation."

And Camila accepted it, "thank you so much Officers."

"We apologize for late information about what happened to Ms. Jauregui, we waited for relatives but no one come and when we recovered her bagpack we immediately search for her ID, we can't find the key of her motorbike and we think the suspects threw them away, we're still looking on it, so we told the nurse to call the number that was on her ID."

"It was actually my number it was too late for her to know."

"Well we are grateful for it, especially now."

"You were right," and she look at to Lauren.

And Officer Hansen interrupted and whisper to Officer Hamilton.

And Officer Hamilton nod and she turn to Camila, "Ma'am, Shawn Mendes has been caught and they will bring him to the Station."

"Can I go with you?"

"Of course ma'am, we need to leave."