Part 1

A/N: This story can be found on this link ., which I rewrite and turn it to Camren edition. As I always note before all of my stories are originally ShizNat Fanfiction that I turn into Camren edition. I hope you like it. Enjoy!

June 08th,

When I first met Camila Cabello I was in first grade that moment and she was in 2nd grade. She was our Student Council President in Farston Academy where I took my high school. That moment I was in verge of not trusting anyone build my own wall to others. But after I met her everything was change.

June 12th,

After days of ignoring her I finally speak to her. The very first time I saw her sweetest smile that I could hardly see, her shimmering brown eyes that was full of concern and love, her brown long curly hair that was dancing in the wind, her beautiful face, beautiful like a cherry blossom. After mother died I feel at ease once again and comfort and I don't know why. Maybe it's time to break my own wall.

June 25th,

We became friends, chatted always, almost everyday, even in weekends, calls, texts, I'm so very happy. The first time I laugh so loud it's because of her corny jokes. The very first time I look at her so carefully, afraid of loving her for more than anything.

June 27th,

Right after my birthday, I realized so many things. Thinking of, "what if Camila leave me like mom did? What if she leaves like a bubble? Will she stay at my side forever? Will she change? Will we change? What if she got a boyfriend?"

July 13th,

It was the day when my questions got an answered. My answer is I don't know what will happen to me if Camila leaves me, I gone crazy, I think if that will happen. It will hurt me so bad it breaks my heart for sure.

August 07th,

I decided to make a distance between us, just to avoid heartaches.

October 18th,

There's a rumor in the Academy that Camila had a boyfriend, I want to find out and confirm it to her but she denied it, that Shawn Mendes and her are friends only. We argued for reason of trust, she get mad on me that I didn't trust her nor believe her. I was kind of confused because I know in the other side there's a possibility that Camila will hide a secret from me. As I said we're not like before.

December 24th,

I spend my Christmas alone at South Miami because of my work and I've been there until January 3rd. I left my cellular because I know Camila will call me if she knew I'm not around. I'm still mad and I don't want to talk to her right now.

January 4th,

I've got 57 miscalls from Camila from December 4th until January 3rd and the other 20 from my acquaintances and 45 msgs from her. I read a little, scan and delete, never replied.

January 5th,

She confronted me, where I've been, what I'm doing for the past months because I never returned her call nor texts. Then she realized what she had done, she just looked at me and she apologized to me. I embrace her and said that I'm fine nothing's to worry about, even though I'm not. We spend a little time and after it she left, for her boyfriend. I just look at her walking away, walking away from me and said, "she couldn't be mine, we're just friends."

February 14th,

Damn its Valentines Day and I hope I could erase it forever. Everyone was busy I thought no one will approach me and gave me chocolates and flowers. And there voila! Every corner, someone would approach me and gave me a letter, sometimes chocolates and sometimes stolen kiss on my cheeks. My bag now was full. And then a beautiful woman approached me, she gave me a letter and a chocolate across the country and then an unexpected kiss near my lips. I paused a second then she ran away. And in a distance, Camila was there, looking at me intently, her famous death glare, she was mad with her kind of look towards me. She said we should talk and then we left. Here I go again, explaining nonsense, because I know she will not mind. We arrive at the flower garden, where we first met. We talk and then she apologized and promised me she made a time for two of us. My heart didn't pound so fast this time unlike before that I almost couldn't breathe even though she is with me, just a normal beat then I said, okay. Then she gave me a chocolate and greeted me. I smiled then said thank you to her. I ate it and it was tasty and after a couple of minutes she said she need to run some errands so I agreed and she left immediately. I got home, put the cookies in the table and look at it for a long minute. Then I realized, we're not like before, almost everyday we laugh, we talk, sharing stories. All of it was gone like a bubbles. It was my entire fault. Yes, right, it was mine. Camila didn't know about my feelings for her, she was blind of it. She just thinks of me as her friend, her bestfriend and I fail her.

February 17th,

I decided to be friends of her only, just like that, no hard feelings. She couldn't love me like the way I did and I must accept it. We're friends forever.

February 18th,

I treated her out. She agreed and we ate dinner. I know she was puzzled, I just say, I just got promoted which is true. I didn't tell her that I'm a fool because I fell in love with her. She didn't have to know. I will just bury it deep in my heart because I'm hoping someday I would forget it like nothings happened.

February 19th,

And we made it back together. And slowly I understand what the difference between love and friendship are.

March 03rd,

It was Camila's birthday. I was there, in front of her apartment. The day I hated the most. The last question I ask in myself was now solved, the rumors are true. I left my gift for her in front of her door and then I left. The very first time I shed tears once again after 10 years, since my mom died. I know my heart was torn into million pieces, don't know how to put it back together. I know this would happen but I let it and this was my entire fault.

March 05th,

I knew it, I saw them both, holding hands. It hurts me very much, because finally after denying it so many times in myself I fell in love with Camila for more than anything. I don't know what will happen next after this. I hope it will be okay. I hope I can forget Camila, the love I had for her. Then I put aside her helmet in my closet.

March 08th,

She finally told me about them and she was sorry for not telling me because she already knew what I would tell her about Shawn Mendes. There's nothing I can do about it, even though it hurts me seeing them together and happy. Today she consulted me and said that she had an argument with Shawn so she was here with me crying, asking for my comfort because she wanted to let it out and as her bestfriend I did. That's what bestfriends for.

March 18th,

I really wanted to tell Camila that she should break up with Shawn if she's hurting but I know she loves him and as her bestfriend I did what is right.

March 19th,

And they're back together, how silly of me, damn. She's happy with him and I'm not in the place to stop her.