Jealousy

'Jealousy is not good for pregnant women, especially when a girl is flirting with your man'

Rosalie's POV

I hummed a song that I liked. I walked through the halls, everyone was looking at me. But didn't both to approach. They're scared of me because of the guys. I ran a hand over my stomach. I smiled when the baby's kicked. I didn't know where the guys were. I was confused, they were always around me, but they can do whatever they want. It's fine really, sometimes even I need some time alone. I mean I love them, but I need me time.

My stomach was hurting more then usual and it worried me. I heard talking, it was coming from a girl. And the other person sounded too familiar. I turned my head and saw David. I saw the girl real close to him. And he let her. I could hear what she was saying.

"You got nice hair, is it dyed? I really want to run my hands through it", she said flirting with him. She was flirting with my man and he was letting her. I could feel the anger, jealousy, and something come up. I felt my eyes well up.

"Yea it's dyed", he said. But once I saw her run her fingers through his hair. I couldn't take it. Memories of years ago, just went through my head. I could feel the tears run down my cheeks. I saw him look at me and his eyes widened.

"Rosy baby, wait", he said as he tried to walk over to me. But I didn't, I ran all the way to the girls bathroom, where I barley made it to the toilet. I fell to my knees, I hugged the toilet and threw up. I groaned in discomfort. But then more came.

I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

But soon I felt hands grab at my hair and a hand rub at my back. It didn't smell like any of the guys. But it smelt like one of the cold ones. Why were they helping me? They don't talk to anyone out of they're family.

I sighed as none more came out. Thank god. I sniffled. "Let it all our sweetie, it's okay", the voice of the person that was behind me. It sounded smooth and like honey. I turned around and sat my ass down on the floor. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my mouth. I sighed. My watery eyes met hers. She had blonde hair, golden eyes, and porcelain like skin. I knew who she was. I had her in one of my classes. Rosalie Hale.

"Why are you helping me?", I asked her with a whisper in my voice.

She smiled softly at me. "I have a soft spot for pregnant women and your not as bad as the other girls, and I saw what happened, I'm sorry you had to see that", she said. I sighed and leaned my head back against the stall.

"Yeah, David, is what you call it, special, we've had problems in the past, but we got through it, but seeing him with her like that, brought up some unpleasant memories is all, just reminds me that he should be with someone better then me, someone that's not round and fat, I know I'm not fat, and I'm pregnant, but most of the people here think I'm fat, and maybe they, they're getting sick of always standing up for me, they're I mean he's going to leave me for someone else, I don't know what I'm going to do, if he leaves me and I'm going to be a single mother of two", I said freaking out.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I know you really don't want to hear my sob story, most people have it worse then me, me and my hormones, they Suck, my they're my baby's, I could never not love them, my little Roy and Emma", I said running a hand over my bulging stomach.

I felt her wipe away the tears from my eyes.

"Most girls here, when they find out they're pregnant, they either get rid of it, or give it to adoption, I don't know how people can do that, I can see the connection you have with them, and it's beautiful, I don't think he's going to leave you, your a beautiful girl, and he doesn't deserve better, you deserve him, and if it makes it any better, we can be friends if you want", she said giving me a soft smile. I sniffled and smiled back. "Thanks I really needed that, and yeah I would love to be friends, none of the girls here want to be friends with a pregnant girl, well except you", I said giving her a real smile.