The sun

Rosalie's POV

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun on my face. I sighed in happiness, but was sad that we would have to leave soon. We were moving somewhere else, Alaska. Mom said she wanted some place safer then this place. But I loved this place. This place was the place I met my boys, my soulmates. The loves of my life and I couldn't be more grateful then I am now. I crossed my arms and looked at the sun as it was slowly going down. It was beautiful.

I felt arms wrap around me. I snuggled up to the arms around me. I looked up and saw David looking down at me. I smiled, he gave me a lovingly smile. He kissed my forehead. I looked back at the sun. "Beautiful", he whispered. It must be, be hasn't seen the sun in years. It's naturally beautiful. "It is", I said. He laughed. "I wasn't talking about the sun Rosy, I was talking about you, your more beautiful then any sun, any star, any moon, your beautiful inside and out, and I love that about you", he said. I smiled. I loved him.

"I love you, I love you even when you have yours mood swings, they get as bad as an elderly man, but I want to be by your side till we are old and wrinkly, I love that you care about the guys, and how you'll protect everyone around you, even when you don't show it, I love that I see the light in your eyes, I never want that to leave. I love everything about you, I love the man I grew up to know. And I love the heart that is beating inside your chest. And even when my heart stops beating I will never, never stop loving you and the boys, because you guys hold my heart. Your all I think about when I wake up, and my last thought when I go to sleep, hell even my dreams are all about you guys. But I wouldn't have it any different, because I love everything about you boys, and I hope you love me as much, and never leave my side", I said.

I had tears in my eyes, they were streaming down my face. I could see the tears well up in his eyes and stream down his cheeks. He cupped my face. He kissed me longly and passionately. He cupped the back of my head. I smiled in the kiss. I love him, I love them. I always will. I wrapped my arms around him. His thumb caressed my cheek.

He pulled away slowly. He still had tears streaming down his cheeks. He cupped my face again. "I will always be by your side Rosy, I'll never stop loving you, your the one that made my heart began beating in the first place, but every time I look at you beautiful face it skips a beat. I love you more then moon loves the stars. I love everything about you, I love how you get so protective over us, that once something is on your mind your nose scrunches up, I love the girl I watched grow up in front of my eyes, I love the women that's right in front of me. I'll be there every step of the way, may it be both of us old and wrinkly, to us being together for eternity. May it be us surrounded by our children and grandchildren. I want to be the shoulder when you need to cry, I want to be the one to make you laugh.

And I will always be by your side, I'll be there to protect you, to love you to cherish you, and hopefully one day to marry you", he said getting on one knee.

I gasped and put a hand on my mouth to hide the gasp and sobs.

He took out the black box and opened it.

"The boys and I got your mothers and brothers approval, I know the wedding won't be for a while, but I want to know that I'll be by the side of my wife, I want me and the boys to be the best husbands you want, will you marry us Rosy?", he asked me

"The boys and I got your mothers and brothers approval, I know the wedding won't be for a while, but I want to know that I'll be by the side of my wife, I want me and the boys to be the best husbands you want, will you marry us Rosy?", he asked me. I started to sob. I saw the guys appear from behind him.

They looked nervous. But before they knew it, I jumped onto David and made him fall to the ground. I kissed around his face. Finally landed on his lips.

I kissed him fast and hard. I pulled back and looked at him with a smile on my face. He seemed to be in a trance. I giggled. "Of course I will! I will marry you guys! Hell yea! I love you guys!", I yelled in the sky. The guys cheered and picked me up and gave me kisses and love.

I was getting married to my boys. I couldn't be happier.

I sat next to Dwayne, looking at the beautiful ring that rested on my finger. He softly grasped my hand. "It was my mother's, the boys put their own detail to it, it is beautiful but not as beautiful as you, but I love the way it looks on your finger, it means your mine", he said softly. I giggled and leaned against his shoulder. "I've always been yours, since the beginning. I'll always be yours", I said.

He smiled and kissed my hairline. I looked at the sunset. "It's been so long since I've seen the sun and the sunset, I forgot how beautiful it was, but it can't beat the most beautiful thing in this world, the person right in front of me", he said. I blushed and snuggled more into him.

"Do you ever miss it, before you were turned? Do you ever wish sometimes you were never turned? Maybe could have changed things?", I asked them. They looked away from the sun set and looked at me. Paul leaned over and caressed my cheek. "If I was never turned. I would have been dead at age of twenty, I actually almost died of a overdose, if it weren't for David who found me", he said.

Marko then looked at me. "I was mugged and stabbed, left to die in a alley, I thought I was going to die, that was before David found me, I was always grateful that he did", he said looking at me with a lovingly smile.

Then it was Dwayne's turn. "I was shot by a man, it was the western time, I was a Indian. They decided that they didn't want any Indians in their town, so a man shot me and my whole family, before my mother died she gave me her ring, she somehow knew I would live, which I did once David found me", he said sadly.

I rubbed his shoulders. Then it was David's turn.

"I was at the young age of twenty when my father set our house on fire. He went crazy and locked us all in the house and shouted, we should pay for our sins. I thought my life was over, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't see, the black smoke clouded my vision, I thought I was done for, that was until max, max found me and turned me, he thought I would be a good childe, so no we don't miss it, we're glad that we were turned, if were weren't, we would have never saved you, we wouldn't be here right now, with you. So I would say I was glad I was turned", he said.

The guys agreed. I smiled and snuggled up to my boys. "I'm glad I came home, I love you guys", I said softly.

They were everything to me, and I wouldn't have it any different from now. I loved them. I watched as the sun went low to the water and slowly disappeared.