NO!

Rosalie's POV

Rosalie's POV

I woke up to marko climbing into the bed, I opened my eyes to see his sad looking puppy eyes looking into mine. I put a hand on his cheek. "It's okay marko, you did nothing wrong, I love you", I whispered to him. He nuzzled against my neck. He whined when he found the bite mark. It was still bandaged. He rapped his arms around me.

"I'll never hurt you again princess", he whispered against my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair. He always liked when I ran my fingers through his curls. I kissed his forehead and then his lips. I cradled his face in my hands. "I love you", I whispered to him. He nuzzled against my face. "I love you princess always", he said.

He rapped his arms tighter around me. I could tell the sun was coming up because he was falling asleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He kissed my neck before falling asleep on me.

I smiled once again before falling asleep.

A few hours later.

I woke up, it was still day time. I noticed the guys were gone, they probably were on they're bar in the other room. It's weird they actually sleep like bats and they had these weird looking feet. But I loved them nonetheless.

I fell back to sleep for about thirty minutes. Before I heard screaming familiar screaming, Sammy. I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw a boy around Sammy's age, he had a stake in one hand. He sneered at me, "your the vampires bitch, I've seen you with them, die you vampire!", he yelled. I screamed as the stake went through my chest. The pain was excruciating, I coughed up blood.

"I'm not a vampire", I mumbled. I heard someone else come into the room. "What did you do?! You staked my sister! She's not a vampire!", Sammy yelled at them. The boy looked shocked that I wasn't. But it was too late now. I had a fucking stake in my chest. Sammy went to come over to me. But the boy took him away. "We have to go!", he yelled at Sam.

"Your dead meat!", I heard David's voice from the other room.

"Rosy! Rosy!", he yelled my name.
I laid there staring at the stake in my chest.

Third person POV

Edgar went to stake the blonde curly haired one. He was ready even though Sam told him not too. He aimed it, right through the heart. But before he could he heard a scream from the other room. Sam ran out of the room, he immediately heard yelling, then he screamed once the vampires eyes landed on him. They looked angry.....and in pain?

"Your dead meat!", the one with the white blonde hair said. He screamed again and ran out of the room. The others in front of him.

But soon when they were almost out of the cave, David grabbed Sams leg.

"How could you! You staked your own sister! Our mate!", David screamed in Sams face.

He tried to pull Sam in, he was going to kill the one that hurt his mate. But the two boys kept pulling him towards the sun light. He didn't stop he won't stop, till they're all dead.

But they got his hand into the sun light. His hand caught on fire and he yelled out in pain. He brought his hand back in.

He moved back, his hand was smoking, the pain was excruciating, but he let out a tear for a whole different reason.

"Rosalie", he thought. He ran into the room. His mates room. He almost burst out crying at the sight. His mate had a stake in her chest. NO!

It wasn't supposed to be her, It just can't be her. He ran over to see the boys with tears rolling down their cheeks.

"He was about to stake me, if we didn't hear her screams, he was going to kill me, but his idiot of a brother staked her, thinking she was a vampire", marko said crying.

David went to her side, feeling for a heartbeat, he did find one but it was slow and fading. He let another tear roll down his face. Dwayne turned to him, who had tears rolling down his cheeks. "What do we do?", he asked. His voice cracking. David looked at Rosalie, to see her growing pale. He rubbed a hand over her cheek. It felt worse then the pain he felt earlier. The pain in his chest hurt worse then anything else. "David?", Dwayne asked. David turned to Dwayne, he had tears streaming down his face, he couldn't stop them. "Go get the bottle, i don't care that it's Max's blood, were not going to lose her again", he said in a low whisper.

If Dwayne wasn't a vampire, he wouldn't have heard it. He ran into the other room where the blood bottle was.

David turned his head and saw both marko and Paul crying. Holding her hands. David looked her over, she must have fainted due to the pain.

Once Dwayne came back with the bottle. "What do we do?", Dwayne asked as he looked at his hurt beloved. David looked at the forsaken stake that had hurt his mate. "We pull out the stake", he said. The boys knew they had to, or it wouldn't work. David grabbed the stake by the top with both hands, he then pulled. Once he pulled the stake out, blood coating it. Rosalie opened her eyes and cried out in pain. Which caused the boys to feel her pain.

She laid her head down on the pillow. She looked at her boys, the ones she loved. She put a hand on Dwayne's and Paul's face. She gave a weak smile. "I love you boys, I love all of you", she said weakly. She then closed her eyes, her hands fell from their faces, but they caught the falling hands. They gripped her hands, David grabbed the blood and put it to her mouth. Pouring the blood in, the cold red liquid filled her mouth. He helped her swallow. He poured more, just to be careful, he didn't want to lose his mate.

He set the bottle down, he hoped the blood worked. He turned and saw marko in Paul's arms. He was crying, he thought it was his fault. But it was all of their faults. They should of stayed with her. He saw Paul have tears streaming down his face. He could feel the tears streaming down his face. He saw Dwayne, who was by her side, bringing her hand to his lips. He had tears rolling down his cheeks. He sat down on the other side, holding her other hand.

He kissed it before running his hand through his hair. He brought her hand to his cheek, feeling the cold feeling on his cheek. He let another tear slip and fall onto her hand. "Please, I can't lose you again, please Rosy, I love you. Please don't leave me", he whispered to her.

He sat there, watching her, wondering if it would work. He wanted it to work so badly. He fell asleep laying his head on her stomach. The boys fell asleep as well, the daytime taking over their bodies.

Hours later. Nighttime.

They woke up, they opened their eyes. It was nighttime. They looked at their mate. They checked for a pulse. They didn't find one, they checked if she was sleeping, nope. They checked if she was a vampire......no. It hadn't worked. Dwayne turned away from her and cried into his fists. Paul cried into his hands. Marko turned away and cried. He couldn't bare to know she was dead. He was in denial.

And David, David caressed her cheek, more tears rolled down his cheeks. He bent down and kissed her forehead. He whispered "I love you".

He let out a shaky breath before turning to his brothers. "They're dead, they will die, they will die for ever taking Rosalie from us, we will kill them all", he said giving out a dark laugh. But inside he was in so much pain. His chest was tightening and felt like his dead heart was being ripped out of his chest. His brothers agreed and looked at their lost beloved.

Dwayne walked over and gave his mate a kiss on her forehead, letting a tear roll down his cheek and letting it fall onto her cheek. His little sweet face. His rosy. His princess. The little girl that he loved. The women he loved. Gone. And he was going to do something about it. He was going to slaughter them all. Those boys are going to regret ever touching his rosy. They killed his mate, his beloved. So now it's their turn to die. He watched as the other boys said their goodbye.

But once they were done, they flew out of the cave and out into the night sky.