Chosing names

I was in my chair, just going through baby, red and baby blue, I didn't want my babies to just like one color because of their gender

I was in my chair, just going through baby, red and baby blue, I didn't want my babies to just like one color because of their gender. They can like any color they like of they're choosing. I was also going through names in my head.

I thought of one.

'No'
Another
'No'
Another
'Maybe, maybe not'
Another
'Definitely not'

Then it hit me.

A grin lit up on my face. I loved it. I squealed in happiness. But I had to ask the guys if they like it.

On cue of hearing my squeal, the boys rushed in the living room. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"I'm okay, the baby's are okay, I just was thinking", I said.

"Thinking of what my love?", Dwayne asked me. He sat next on the couch nearest to me.

"Well as I was going through these baby clothes, I was thinking of names, if you guys don't like them, we can think of something else", I said slowly.

Paul walked over to my side. "What did you have in mind babe?", he asked me.

I grew a little nervous. But Dwayne and Paul held my hand in comfort.

"Well I was thinking, for our baby boy we could have his name be Roy lee Frederick Emerson, and for our baby girl, hers can be Emma Grace Ross Emerson", I said nervously. They all sat there for a second.

"My mothers name was Emma", Paul Said.

"My middle name is Frederick", David said.

"My mothers name was grace", Dwayne said.

"My middle name is ross", marko said.

I bit my lip trying not to smile.

They all looked at me. "How did you know?", they asked me.

I burst out giggling. "I'm not just half vampire boys, I am half witch, and I do have my ways", I said wiggling my fingers at them.

I bit my pointer finger. "So do you guys like them?", I asked them nervously.

"Of course we do, we love them", David said.

A huge smile lit up on my face. Yay! I could always tell when they're lying and when they're telling the truth. And they were telling the truth.

I clapped my hands together.

"Yay! Now, I want you guys to look at these onesies I made, you like?", I asked them. I held up the baby blue for Emma. It said 'I'm a daddy's girl, so back off!'

And the one for Roy. It said. 'I'm strong just like my daddy's'

They all smiled. Dwayne grabbed the one for Emma and David grabbed Roy's. They smelled them.

I lifted a eyebrow. Okay?

"It smells like baby? How can it smell like baby if a baby hasn't even been in it yet?", David asked.

"Well they're baby clothes honey, I don't know how they smell like that, but they do, I love the smell of baby, yesterday, I couldn't keep it away from my nose, I guess it comes with being a mommy", I said smiling.

Paul leaned down and kissed my lips. "And your going to be a great mommy rosy", he said as he pecked my lips.

"Aww thank you baby, your going to be a great father, you all will, I just know it, they're going to like you better then they like me and I'm carrying them for nine months", I said pouting.

"Awww honey don't say that, the kids are going to love they're mommy, just like we do", Dwayne said pecking my lips.

"Well I hope your right, cause I don't know what'll happen if they were both a daddy's girl and daddy's boy, I can see it now, them begging you guys for a ride on the bikes, wearing leather jackets, and Emma going after boys, oh lord, I can see it now, I can see you guys just threatening the poor kid", I said.

I heard all of them growl. "You bet we will, she's our princess, and if any girl messes with our baby boy well she's got another thing coming", David said.

I awed, most of the time, it's the dads protecting the girls, but this warms my heart.

"See what I mean, great fathers already and they're not even here yet", I said laughing.

But soon I yelled in surprise. I felt them kicking all a once, and they were doing it multiple times. The boys got up real fast. "I'm fine, I'm fine, it's just Emma and Roy are really excited right now", I said laughing as I rubbed my stomach.

David got to his knees and put his hands on my stomach. "Hey in there, Emma, Roy, can you stop kicking mommy's stomach as if it were a soccer ball? Please for daddy?", he said soothingly.

I felt another kick, but it was just once. And then another. Then it stopped. He chuckled and kissed my naked stomach.

I smiled and ran my hands through his short hair.

"Emma and Roy love daddy David", I said softly.

"And I love them", he said kissing my stomach again. He then got up and kissed me. Before pulling back. "And I love you, my beautiful, sexy, pregnant wife of Mine", he said as he pecked my lips.

I smiled. "And I love you guys, my hot, sexy, handsome husbands of mine", I said winking at them.

They just chuckled.

Then I got a craving. I looked at them lustfully.

They saw my look. "Another craving?", Paul asked me.

I didn't say anything. I bared my teeth at them. And I attacked. I attacked marko first, and let me tell you, it was a great night for me and them. Not so much when mom came home and saw a few things broken. Yea we got in trouble, not too much. But I didn't care. My boys knew who they belonged to, and I know who I belong to. And that will stay like that forever. And forever is just the beginning. I want forever and more.