She's gone

The boys ran to where they smelt their mates scent. They followed it too an alley. They could smell their mates blood.

They found max sitting against the wall of the alley.

They saw that he had a knife in his chest.

They ran over to him. "What happened?", David asked his sire.

Max gripped the knife and pulled it out of his chest. "Hunter. He stabbed me and stabbed Rosalie. He thought she was one of us. He attacked thorn. Thorn was only trying to protect her, he got away and took her after he stabbed me," he said.

They looked over to thorn who was lying on the ground in pain.

Then they looked over to the blood puddle. They're mates blood,

"He took her?", marko whimpered.

"Yes, since she was with me he believed that she was like us, he's probably planning on killing her to torture us," max said.

The boys felt something snap in them. Anger, sadness, grief, dread, love, and heartbreak broke them.

Finally their hunger got the best of them.

Their faces changed.

Both marko and David hissed at max

They turned to max. "This is your fault, you made us stop feeding you asshole, we couldn't even look at her without wanting to feed from her, now she's gone and it's your fault!" David hissed at max.

Max chuckled, "you really think this is all my fault? Your the ones that made her think that she was invisible, you rubbed it in her face, Ive been around without you even noticing, I've seen how much pain you put her in, she was begging for a escape. You really don't get it do you, she didn't want to stay. That's how she got kidnapped In the first place. She's better off dead," max said in their faces.

David snapped. No matter if he was his sire. He was going to die.

He sped over to max and pinned him to the wall. "You don't know nothing! And it's your fault. She was ours! You bastard! We loved her. She was everything to us. Your the one that told us to bring in star and laddie. We didn't have a choice. You did this on purpose didn't you!", David said. He kept pushing max into the wall.

Max chuckled darkly in David's face.

"Did you ever tell her you loved her?", he asked with a wicked smile on his face.

David hissed in Max's face.

"Your dead!". David said darkly in Max's face.

He went to rip off Max's head. But he was stopped.

He turned his head and saw Dwayne. Dwayne shook his head.

"He's not worth it, we have other matters to attend," he said. David smirked knowing what Dwayne meant.

He dropped max and they flew to where they heard music. It was dinner time!

They flew down and they heard screams.

It was all a blur. They were all dead. The guys were covered in blood.

They sat down on the blood covered ground. They looked at their hands. She was gone and it was their fault.

They screamed into the night. Feeling pain and heartbreak for the loss of their mate.

They would never be the same. Everything would change and not for the good either.