Finding out the gender

A month later.

Rosalie's POV

I laid down on the little bed that we had in the house. The little machine to see the babies were right next to me. The guys only trusted Michael, since he is a doctor.

He poured some of that gel on my stomach. It was so cold. I looked at the guys. I smiled at them.

We were going to find out the gender today! Yay!

I can't wait!

Then we can get started on names!

Paul and David were holding my hand, while Dwayne and marko were close to me.

Michael was moving the little wand around my stomach. And then I heard it. The sound of two heart beats. Two little heartbeats. I almost cried. I think I did.

"They seem to be in good shape, nothings wrong, I can tell you the gender, if that's what you want?", he said. I looked at the guys. I smiled. They were desperate need to know what the gender was.

I looked back at my brother. I nodded.

"Well sis, your going to have a beautiful baby girl and a handsome beautiful baby boy, congratulations sis", he said with a smile on his face.

I literally burst into happy tears. I fanned my face as tears streamed down my cheeks.

The guys surrounded me in worry.

"Guys relax, Star was the same way, she's happy", Michael said with a smile on his face.

I nodded my head agreeing with him.

They calmed down, but got really close.

I kissed all of them.

I then looked at my stomach. I rubbed my stomach.

"I love you, my baby girl and my baby boy, so much, mommy can't wait to meet you", I said happily as happy tears trailed down my cheeks.

David got to his knees and kissed my stomach.

"My baby's, so beautiful, my little boy, my baby girl, no offense hun but you've got outed by the nickname", he said jokingly.

I giggled and ran my hand through his hair. "That's fine baby, the nickname goes to her now", I said softly.

He rubbed his stubbled cheek against my hand.

He had his eyes closed. I smiled and rubbed my thumb over his cheek.

"I love you", I whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked up at me. He kissed my palm.

"I love you", he whispered against my palm.

He then kissed my stomach again. "And I love you guys", he whispered against my stomach.

I got up, since they already wiped the cold gel off my stomach, I wanted a snack. But I couldn't get up. Oh so this is how turtles feel like.

I blushed. "A little help here", I asked while blushing.

They just laughed. Marko laughed and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm slightly. He kissed the back of my hand.

He tugged me up softly, helping me to my feet.

He hugged me close. He kissed the side of my head. "I love you", he whispered to me.

I smiled, I placed my hands on his chest. I gripped him by his shirt and leaned up on my tippy toes. I pecked his lips. "I love you my curly top husband", I said with a smile on my face.

He smiled down at me, he cupped my face and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss.

But we were interrupted by my growling stomach. I heard him laugh. He pulled back. "I guess someone's hungry", he said jokingly.

I raised an eyebrow. "It isn't all my fault, I'm eating for three remember, now let's go before I start finding things to chew on", I said as I left the room.

I was hungry. No one was going to stop me. They'll regret it.

I walked into the kitchen. Seeing mom had already put a plate of my favorite on the table. Oh thank the lord. I sat down and ate the BLT sandwich. Man I love these.

I'm so excited! I'm having twins, and their a boy and a girl. I couldn't be happier. As long as their healthy. I'm happy, I'm a happy momma bear. Mess with my kids and I will fuck You up bitch!