Max

Third person POV

Later that night when Rosalie was getting tired they decided to look through the things they had at their place to see if they had any clothes that would fit or just cover her and warm her.

They found an old shirt that David used to wear in the old days. It was a bit big on her but it'll do till they got her some real clothes. But at least she was happy thinking it was a dress.

They played with her till she was getting tired and so were they. It was around four in the morning. They were in the only room that didn't get light in. They only light was the light of the lamp.

They all decided it would be David's turn to sleep with her. They would be taking turns.

Rosalie's point of view thirteen hours later

I woke up, but in the dark, I don't like the dark. I whimpered and moved around, I felt something beside me. I put my hand on it, it felt like someone's face. I titled my head, who was it? I moved my hand around to see if I could feel who it was. They had stubble on their face, none of the guys have stubble on their face. Wait David does, so it's David.

I shoved my face in his chest because I didn't like the dark. Then I started to relax this was better. I felt safe, but why do they treat me like they've known me for a long time I just met them a couple days ago. But I weirdly felt safe with them. Like they wouldn't hurt me or let anything hurt me.

I just sighed letting my body relax and not be all jumpy.

Mommy always said never to trust a stranger but I felt like I could trust them.

I fisted my hand around his shirt. I could hear him snoring. I giggled softly to myself. But the weird thing is I couldn't hear the pit pat sound that comes people's heart. Where was his heart then. It has to be here somewhere. I tried to look for it but after awhile I couldn't find it. I pouted he had a good hiding spot for his heart.

I felt movement, then I felt his hands run through my hair. It felt nice, his light fingers going through my hair. I felt at peace, I looked up and saw his eyes glowing in the dark. I wasn't scared it fascinated me. I moved up and rubbed my cheek onto his face.

"Hey princess not tired anymore?" He asked me.

"No," I said. He chuckled and slowly sat up seeing as I was laying down on him. "Let's go wake up the others," he said.

I giggled happily this was going to be fun.

He carried me out of the room and into another room.

I looked around I didn't see anyone. Why were we in this room? Where were they? "Why we in here?", I asked David.

"Look up," he said. I looked up and saw Dwayne, Paul and marko hanging upside down from the ceiling. How do they do that?

 How do they do that?