Inside the right shoe was a small note, and I picked it up with careful fingers before unravelling it.

I remember you telling me that your current shoes were too small. I can't have your feet getting blisters on a day like today, so please wear them. If they don't fit, wear the old ones until you can tell me otherwise.

- Levi

I couldn't help the blush that made its way on my face as I remembered telling him about this.

"Oh my, Maria!" I exclaimed as I suddenly stopped sweeping and took off my shoes.

"What are you doing?!" Levi exclaimed as I set them down. "Calm down princess, these are just too small on me. I'll put them back on in a minute." I said as I went back to sweeping to the sound of him grumbling 'impossible' and 'idiotic'.

"He remembered..." I mumbled as I looked down at the pair of shoes. I carefully placed them on my feet and sighed in relief at the sensation of wiggling my toes inside.

I feel freaking free!

I then grabbed the cuffs and found the proper spot to place them on my sleeves. I quickly clipped it shut and tight around the pieces of fabric it snapped onto before looking at the reflection in the mirror. I smiled and left my room, Scruffy wagging his tail on the leather chair.

-+~•~+-

When I arrived back at the entrance of Levi's study, I saw Isabelle and Farllon wearing the same suit (dress for Izzy)as me expect blue, also Isabelle and Furlan's wings of freedom symbols were pins. Isabelle's was pinned on the ribbon around her waist, and Furlanl's was on the left side of his chest.

They seemed invested in their conversation, and I approached them quietly before Isabelle turned around to meet my gaze."Eren! You look so cute!" She exclaimed, and I flushed a little. "Thanks, Isabelle," I said as she inspected my body and face, then she turned around. "Look at how adorable he is Furlan!" She said, and Furlan studied my features as well. "He looks handsome," Furlan said, and even though I couldn't feel much emotion in his voice, my face still increased its red shade.

As we all ended up drowning in conversation, we suddenly stopped when we heard clanking coming down the hall. We quickly got on both sides of the doorway that led to Levi's study and got into a bowing position as the clanking sounded like it was only around the corner. That's when I lifted my sight the slightest bit, and I saw three guards surrounding a single man.

The Lord of Utopia- wait a second.

It was a man in what looked to be about the same age as Levi, with a slight stubble and tie toned brown hair on top of his head as well as striking brown eyes. He was wearing a velvet cloak that just screamed 'powerful', and a prince's attire underneath the cape that was the shades of royal and baby blue. His crown had incredibly intricate designs etched into it, but what was most noticeable was the assortment of jewels on it.

It was mostly rubies, sapphires, and emeralds, yet they were in such beautiful shapes and patterns that they seemed to practically glow in the chandelier's light. The guards surrounding him all seemed to be older than him, each with an aura of seriousness surrounding them, and they were nothing but business as they walked by.

"Welcome to Shaganshina, your highness." All three of us said at once, and I suddenly realized who this was.

This isn't the Lord, this is his son.

The man smiled at us before Isabelle and I opened the door for him. He waved off his guards and they dispersed down the hallway, probably going to tend to the carriage they rode in and the horses. I could almost feel Levi's agitated aura from here, and I stiffened.