I frowned, knowing that the other servants probably had their last names instead of their first name. Not having the last name sucks, oh well what ya going to do. I read the letter, and when it said,

'... you have officially been promoted to one of prince Levi Ackerman's personal servants...'

I dropped it. Watching as it slowly floated to the ground as I stared at my empty hand. Then I resorted to my only option. I stared at the walls as I slowly hit my head on it.

Why oh why oh why oh why me?! Why did it have to be me?!

I heard a squeal next door and a guy? ( man he sounded like a girl) rush out before seeing another servant in the hallway."I was chosen to serve Princess Mikasa!" He exclaimed, and I rolled my eyes at how eager they looked to show off. His friend let out a sigh."I wish I got to work for her. She's so hot!" The other servant said as they put their hands on their cheeks as if in dreamland.

I groaned and watched as their friend took their hand. "It's okay! You're so clever, they'll notice you one day!" He reassured them."You really think so?" Their friend asked. The guy with the letter in his hands nodded as they continued to talk about pointless topics.

I closed my door and tried to tune out the two idiots and sighed. The pup ran to me and nuzzled my legs. I looked down at his tiny body, and smiled before rubbing his head."You're right. I can do this! I just have to do what he asks and I'll be done with it!" I exclaimed, and the pup barked as if agreeing.

With a giggle, I walked out in the hall, my letter tucked in my hands. I was a few yards away from my door when I heard a frustrated scream and a door slammed open and shut.

Oh please not-

I cautiously turned around to meet the furious gaze of Petra, and she growled. She had a letter crumpled up in her hand."It's not fair. Why do I have to be with the old, stupid King?! Why not someone I like, huh?!" She exclaimed go seemingly no one, and she ran up to me and gripped my shoulders, very hard.

I winced as I dropped my letter, making her look down. As soon as her eyes caught sight of it, I knew I was dead, her fingers were curled around the side of it. She lifted it to her gaze, my arm still in her iron grip.

I watched as her eyes went back and forth until they reached a certain part, and she froze.

Oh no-

I didn't even react as I was shoved to the floor."Dammit!" She yelled as she landed a kick to my rib. The pain started as soon as she landed the blow, and her toes dug into my skin. I let out a small yelp and tried to pry her leg off of my body, but instead, she ripped her leg away herself. With clenched fists, she grabbed my forearm, fully aware that it wasn't fully healed yet, and punched the hell out of it. I cried out in pain and she only basked in it as she continued to grip my injured arm.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She yelled before dropping my limb and digging her heel into my side once again. Voices were heard from down the hall, and she gasped as sweat was visible on her face.

"This isn't over." She whispered with a glare before taking her leg off of my body and running down the hallway. I spat out the mixture of spit and blood that had collected in my mouth before standing up and staggering away, clutching my throbbing arm as my side pounded in agony.

It's as if the hallway got longer and longer, not to mention my vision, which was becoming blurrier and blurrier. My legs turned to jelly as they collapsed under me, and I shot to the floor on my knees, my legs spread apart and shins sticking out of my sides. With my hands in between my thighs, holding me up, I stared at the floor as my vision went out of focus.