FIFTEEN

Taehyung walked into Jin's office, building his tie loosened and his hair disheveled as he had been pulling on his hair the entire journey over to Jin's office. He couldn't understand how Jin had gone back to work. He wasn't supposed to go back to that place.

He was upset with himself for not telling Jin that he was no longer allowed to work with Namjoon. He was not trying to be controlling, but he couldn't have it. No way he could work in the same place as the man he practically had an affair with. Taehyung was not having it. It was completely unacceptable. Jin was deserving of punishment even to think he could honestly go back to work after all he had done.

Jin's office wasn't foreign to Taehyung, he had been there many times before, but not to see Jin. Mostly for work-related matters. He was well known by the company leaders. He was their biggest client and investor. He could've easily requested that Namjoon be fired. However, he rather not have his husband work there. Especially after seeing the video his husband sent him in the morning, Jin needed to stay his ass home in his opinion or come work for his company.

The leaders at the law firm Jin worked at did not know that Kim Seokjin was married to him. Jin didn't want them to know as he was married to Kim Taehyung as he didn't want preferential treatment in the company. However, Taehyung knew it was a conflict of interest for Jin to be working there while he was a client. Therefore, he decided to use that as his leverage to have Jin terminated if he didn't want to quit.

Taehyung showed his ID badge to the guy and at the security desk and made his way towards the elevator to the 10th floor where he knew his husband would be.

********

"I have been calling him Jimin, but he's not answering. Can you call Jungkook and see if something happened to him?" Jin was worried as he kept calling Taehyung, but no response. It was unlike Taehyung to ignore him or hang up him; something has to be wrong.

"I don't believe I have to call him Jin," Jimin said, looking behind his friend as his other friend comes into view in the office. Taehyung was signaling him to be quiet as he snuck up on Jin.

"Please Jimin, Tae-"

"Yes, babe," Taehyung said as he wrapped his hands around his husband's waist. Jin jumped as his husband spins him around to face him. "Taehyung what-"

"What am I doing here?" Taehyung questions as he leans down, bringing his lips close to Jin. Jin shakes his head, not being able to speak as his husband was too close to him.

Jimin coughs out loud, but neither acknowledged him.

"I could ask you the same thing. You shouldn't be here; I don't like it." Taehyung says as he pulled Jin's body to his, squeezing his ass.

Jimin smirked to himself and stepped out of the office knowing that he no longer belonged in there.

"T-Taehyung, I am work." Jin breathes out

Taehyung pushes his hand down the waist of Jin's pants and cups his cheeks, "I don't want you here Jin. Not with him being here, it makes me uncomfortable." Taehyung confesses as he stares into Jin's eyes.

"You don't have to worry about him; I want you and only you. You are my husband, the one I love." Jin says, trying to reassure his husband that he didn't have anything to worry about.

"I do worry Jin. He kissed you, gosh; he touched out. I don't think you know what that does to me or makes me want to do to you for even allowing it." Taehyung squeezed onto Jin's cheek tighter as he thought about Namjoon touching his husband.

"Then show me, show me how it makes you feel, show me what you want to do to me," Jin whispers against his husband lips.

Taehyung had so many things going through his head before seeing Jin. He wanted to yell at him and demand that he quit, but as soon as he saw Jin, everything changed. Why was he such a damn tease, he thought to himself.

"Seokjin, don't assume I won't bend you over and take you in this office right here," Taehying growls and pulls Jin's body closer to his so Jin could feel what he was doing to him.

"Taehyung, don't assume I don't want you to bend me over and take me right in this office. Tell me, where do you want me to position my leg, on the chair, desk, or at the window seal?" Jin said, staring into his husband lustrous eyes.

******

A/N: I love y'all!