THIRTEEN

M

Seokjin Pov:

I don't think I could ever get enough of this side of my husband. I am still clueless as to why he kept this side away from me. Did he really think I would be scared of him or leave him? Gosh, no, if anything, it makes me want him more.

Since we been awake, the only time we left the bed was to have breakfast. Of course, being who he was, I couldn't skip a meal even though I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed with him. I feel like I am on our honeymoon. Everything feels different, his touches, kisses, the way he looks at me, all of it feels new.

I think me entertaining Namjoon brought out way more than just a sexual beast, it brought out the affection and deep love that he has for me. He looks at me as though I am leaving, and it's the last time he gets to see me. I hurt him, and it's clear that I broke something within him all because of my lack of communication skills and selfish ways.

Taehyung shifts on the bed, I turn to look at him, but he pulled me towards him pressing his forehead against mine, "Seokjin, I need you, I need to feel you again." He whispered. The sound of his voice desperate, his touch on my skin and his warm breathing on my lips tugged at my soul. I am reminded why I said I chose him.

"I love you so much, Seokjin," he murmurs as he held my gaze, consoling me with his eyes. He leaned in closer and pulled me in and kissed me intensely. I threw my right leg over his waist as his tongue grazed against my bottom lip.

He sucked on my lips, my hand touched behind his head and gripped into his hairs as his tongue slid easily into my mouth, and started wrestling with my tongue.

My hands moved from his hair to his body, and I started to explore his body. His heart was beating fast, my hands froze in place as I recognize his heart was beating for me. I pulled away from our heated kiss and looked him his lust-filled eyes, "I love you more Taehyung."

Without a response, he releases me and lowers himself on the bed between my legs. He planted both his hands on my thighs, squeezing, as he nibbled at my member. I was already hard for him again, I wanted to feel his mouth wrapped around me already.

I watch in amazement as he took in my member in his mouth, making it disappear down his throat. His suck on me was slow at first, as he sucked and lick the tip, kissing the shaft. My hands reaching down to pull on his hair as I moaned out his name.

At this time, he wasn't my master, but my husband merely making love to me. As he picked up speed, bopping up and down, I screamed out in pleasure, thrusting my head back with my hands still gripping into his hair. As I release into his mouth, my eyes tensed shut out of pure excitement and enjoyment.

He sucked and lick all of my cum up. "you taste amazing Seokjin." he said, looking up at me.

"Maybe, you should taste me more often then." I bit my bottom lip and smiled at him.

Taehyung's Pov:

My husband was nothing but a freak. I shake my head at his comment. Licking the remains of his cum of my lips. I ran my fingers over his collar bone and down his chest, causing him to arch his back off the bed, still biting into his bottom lip. He was teasing me with his looks. This morning I was rough, and I wanted to take things slow, but his current behavior wasn't helping.

He was rubbing on his nipples as he stared into my eyes, I smirked at him as he had no idea how much I wanted to punish him for his teasing behavior. It's okay though, he will understand when he has to go all day tomorrow with a vibrator up his ass.

I leaned in and remove his hands from his nipples, sucking on them, he moaned out my name, his fingers trace my back. I nibble on his chest and then bit into it, leaving a mark. I grabbed his member into my hand and stroked it, he was hard again. I began stroking it hard and fast," Tae" he moaned out, I know he wanted another release, but I ignored him.

Releasing his cock, my index finger found his hole, and I pressed into him. His body raises off the bed, a moan escaping his lips. I could feel his warm insides flex and caress my finger. I knew he was extremely sensitive considering we had been at it for some time now. Once I knew he was comfortable, I added a second finger, he yelped and dug his nails into my back.

I am sure by now, my back was bruised and cut up. I thrust into him with my fingers a few more times before I leaned down between his legs, I wanted to taste him again, but this time, I wanted my tongue buried within him.

I used my fingers to scissor him, creating an opening as I pressed my tongue into his hole. My fingers continued to work their way in him as I rolled my tongue around his ass. "Ohhh, gosh, T-tae, I- fuck me please" His breathing was all over the place.

I didn't need anything further, pulling my fingers and tongue out of his hole. I kneeled up on the bed and grabbed my member, stroking it a few times and then letting it go as I pulled him, so he was closer to me. The veins on my member were bulging and throbbing as I lined up myself to Jin's hole.

Gripping his thighs and lifting him slightly, his hands pressed against mines holding onto my wrist. I smirked before pressing into him. He cried out in pleasure and discomfort as his ass gripped my member allowing every inch to slide into him. My balls nestled up against his ass. His mouth wide as his nails dig into my skin.

I wish I could take a picture of this moment. He couldn't possible look any sexier with my member buried deep into him. It was a very arousing and erotic sight. I wanted to see him like this more often.

I pulled out halfway slowly before pushing all the way back in. Over and over again, I did this, allowing him to relax. Once sexual euphoria took over completely. I removed his hands from mines. I grabbed onto his hip with my left hand and reached up to his throat with my right. He looked at me in shock as I pulled out and quickly plunged right back into him.

His screams were muffled somewhat as my hand gripped his neck. I was pounding into his ass hard. He continued tempting me by requesting the I fuck him harder.

Releasing his throat, both hands gripping onto his hips as I thrust into him, hard. The sound of skin slapping together could be heard as he screamed out in pleasure, "yes, fuck, yes, fuck me just like that." he whimpered, licking his lips as he stared into my eyes.

As I continued to pound into him hard and fast the smell of sex filled the room. He screamed out in pleasure, calling my name as he came all over his stomach and the bed. I could feel his hole tighten and loosen around my member triggering my orgasm. I leaned into his chest, plunging deeper into him my member spasm release cum after cum.

I thrust in and out of him slowly and held his body until we both came down from our high. He pulled my head down to meet his, taking my lips against his own as he began rotating his hips on my member that was still buried inside of him.

It was then I knew my husband was nothing but a sex freak and no fucking way would he ever be allowed to work with Kim Namjoon again. He could kiss corporate goodbye.