TEN

W

Taehyung pulls Jin towards him as he sat onto the bed. "Lay on my lap," Taehyung instructed Jin. Jin looked at him warily, but after seeing Taehyung's expression, he did as requested.

Once Jin was laying on top of Taehyung's lap. Taehyung raised his hand and gave Jin a hard smack on his ass with his hand. Jin jumped and yelped out in shock. "I am disappointed in you Jin. You betrayed our trust," he raised his hand and slap Jin's ass once more, causing Jin to yell out, "I'm sorry!"

"Am I not enough for you Jin?" Taehyung spank Jin's on his ass once more, this time instead of yelping in pain Jin moaned out as his member rubs against Tae's leg. The cock ring keeping him confined. That was punishment enough. Taehyung repeatedly spanks Jin's ass several times more, Jin moaned and yelp in pleasure and pain with each spank. He was turned on way more than he expected to be by Taehyung's action. Why hadn't he seen this side of his husband before now?

Pre-cum was leaking out of his cock onto Tae's leg, he was desperate for a release, but he figured nothing like that was going to happen anytime soon. After about 20 or more spanks, Tae started massaging Jin's cheeks, he was turned on again at the sight of Jin's ass. His cheeks were red, and his fingerprints could be shown. At first, he was worried about Jin's reaction, but Jin seemed to enjoy himself way more than he had expected.

He instructed Jin to stand up and stroke his own member that was now begging to be sucked again. "On your knees," Taehyung ordered Jin. Jin without hesitation did as he was instructed, dropping on his knees in front of Taehyung. "Suck me off."

"yes, master." Jin opened his mouth wide as he felt the tip of Tae's cock by his mouth and let it slide in. He could taste Tae's pre-cum and began to lick and suck the shaft. Working his head up and down, feeling Tae's cock swell into his mouth. He sucks on it even harder as Taehyung groans. Releasing his cock from his mouth, he leans down and licks his balls, sucking on one at a time. Taehyung grips into Jin's hair and lets out a groan. After sucking on his ball, he worked his mouth back to Tae's cock.

Taehyung raises his hips off the bed and begins to fuck Jin's mouth. Jin's eyes were wide and teary as Taehyung cock hit the back of his throat continuously. The closer Tae got to his released his grip into Jin's hair tightened, and he erupted in Jin's mouth and growled. Jin continued to absorb Taehyung's juice, trying his best to consume everything. He couldn't believe he had gotten to taste Taehyung's cum twice in less than an hour.

"Get up and climb up on the bed," Taehyung order as he pulls his cock out of Jin's mouth.

Jin got up and crawled onto the bed, settling on his knees. Taehyung grabbed some lube from their bedside table and rubbed it all over his once again harden cock. Jin looked back and was in shock as he saw how hard his husband had gotten in a short time. This was completely unusual. He didn't even know his husband could go back to back like that.

After applying lube to cock, Taehyung places some on his finger and without warning slid three fingers into Jin's ass and pulled out them out instantly, Jin moaned out loud. He fucking loved it. He gripped onto Jin's member and stroke it a few times. He then grabbed Jin's hips and pressed the head of his member at Jin's hole. Jin's muscle tense in anticipation. Taehyung pushes forward into Jin's tight hole. Jin breathes in and out as he tried to relax his hole.

Taehyung slowly pulls out and growls, he loved the feeling of being bare inside of Jin. He slowly pushes his way back in and sat still for a minute to allow Jin time to adjust. "Master, please, fuck me." Jin moaned out. The wait was too much for him, he wanted more.

Taehyung grunts and began working his cock deeper into Jin's ass. Jin moaned out aloud as Taehyung hit against his prostate. He bites into his lips, he wanted more, and he wanted it harder. As Taehyung slides in and out of Jin's ass, he could feel his ass stretched and tighten against his cock.

Jin looked back at his husband as he thrusts in and out, he licked his lips and let out sighs and moans as he was finally getting fucked the way he wanted to be. His cock was still dripping with pre-cum, but he still couldn't come; it was driving him crazy. He began pushing back on Taehyung's cock, which took Tae by surprise. He gripped onto Jin's waist firmly and started hammering into him. This didn't stop Jin as he pushes back even harder on Taehyung's cock, "fuck me, master, fuck me harder." Jin moaned out.

Taehyung decides to stop being nice and begins to fuck Jin harder, the bed started hitting against the wall. Jin began to scream out in pleasure, as he struggled to use his hands and elbows to keep him up as Taehyung plowed into his ass. "ah...ah...ahhh" Jin whimpered.

Jin lets out a moan as Taehyung pulls out of his hole and instructs him to turn around. He takes the handcuff off the edge of the bed and before Jin could protest, he uses it to lock Jin's hand over his head of the bed. Spreading Jin's leg wide and lifting them in the air and resting them above his shoulder as he settles between Jin's legs. He grabs a pillow and places it underneath Jin's back.

Jin looked up at his husband with hunger and anticipation for what was next.