NINE

"So, tell me, what did you and Kim Namjoon do?" Taehyung asked his husband as he took out a cock ring, mouth ball gag, and an anal plug placing them on the bed. Jin's eyes widen at the sight of each toy. 

Taehyung lifts up the mouth ball gag and examines it, "I don't think we will need this tonight baby. I want to hear you scream. Maybe when in public places we can use it." He says and places it back into his suitcase. 

"We kissed," Jin whispered out. 

Taehyung turns to face his husband with an amused expression, "Really? Who initiated it? Did you like it?"

"He did, and no." Jin lies.

"So he kissed you, but you didn't like it, correct?"

"Yes, Master, that's correct." Taehyung was taken back at how quickly Jin had adapted to the roleplay. 

"hmm...Interesting. Did you pull away when he kissed you?" Taehyung as he bends down before Jin, taking his member into his hand and slipping on the cock ring on Jin. Jin let out a moan causing Taehyung to smirk. 

"No, Master," Jin answered, hanging his head in shame. "Which means you enjoyed it. Had you not, you would've pulled away. I am disappointed in you, Seokjin for allowing another man who is not I to kiss you. You betrayed our vows baby when all I have done is love you, you allowed another man to kiss you? I am hurt, but most importantly I think that mouth of yours needs to be sterilized." Taehyung walks away and begins stripping out of his clothes. 

"Taehyung...I-"

"Seokjin! Rules!" Taehyung yells. Jin shuts up immediately at the anger in his husband's voice. 

"Now," Taehyung said as he walked back over to Jin completely naked. Jin lifted his head and was face to face with Taehyung's thick and hard length. It had been a while since Taehyung stood in front of him like that without a condom. Moreover, it was the first time they were about to engage in something sexual outside of the bed. "I want you to take my cock into your hands and stroke it," Taehyung commanded to Jin.

Jin reached out with eagerness to touch his husband as much as Taehyung was demanding and he loved every ounce of it. While his husband had a dominant side to him a kink for being called a master. Seokjin, on the other hand, had a great desire and constant fantasy of pleasuring his husband. This, for him, was everything he wanted. He wished his husband had acted like this before. 

He began stroking the shaft of Taehyung's cock while massaging his balls with his other hand. Pre-cum started to form at the head of Tae's cock. Seokjin uses this as his opportunity to gather the liquid up and rubs it all over Tae's member. "Suck me." Taehyung groans out. He loved the attention Seokjin was giving his cock. 

Seokjin lowers his head onto the tip of Tae's cock. His tongue twirling against the tip. Running his tongue up and down Tae's cock, Taehyung lets out a growl at the feel of Jin's tongue on his cock. Opening his mouth fully Jin slides the head into his mouth more, closing his mouth around it gently and begins to suck lightly. Taehyung wanted more, he began to thrust his hips, pushing his cock deeper into Seokjin's mouth. Jin's hand reaches for Tae's tighs, and he grips on, and Taehyung worked his mouth. He was trying to take in as much of his husband as he could. 

Running his tongue up and down and licking all around Tae's cock. Taehyung looked down at his cock and smiled at how nice and slick it looks pumping in and out of Jin's lips. Jin was doing a fantastic job. He didn't know his husband was this skilled at sucking. Remembering that those same lips wrapped around him once touched someone else's lips, Taehyung placed his hands on the back of Jin's head and began to fuck his mouth hard and fast. Jin's grip on his husband thighs tightens as he tries to uphold his balance as Taehyung thrust into his mouth deeper hitting against his throat. He gaged a few times, and his eyes teared up. His member was aching, desperate for a release at how turned on he was. 

He wanted to touch himself, but he remembers what Taehyung said, so he refrained from doing so. Taehyung was fucking Jin's mouth hard and fast. Jin could sense that Taehyung was close. Taehyung grip on Jin's head tightens. Jin could feel his husband cock grow in his mouth. In no time he felt a shot of cum hit the back of his throat as Taehyung began to fill his mouth with cum. Jin tried his best to suck and swallow every ounce of his husband cum, loving every bit of it. He licks Taehyung's cock clean and sucks every bit of cum out of it as he could. Tae releases his grip on Seokjin's head. Allowing Seokjin to continue sucking on his softening cock.

"You did well my love," Taehyung said praising Jin. "Now, for your punishment." He said.

*****

A/N: Author-nim did say patience would be needed :). See Ya Later!