38📌

Tiarra POV

It's been a couple days since the funeral and I've been doing better. I've moved back into my house even though I didn't want too but I did. Royalty been good too and she's been with Asia and cams mom while I get everything back on track. I woke up to my phone vibrating and it was Rodney calling me.

              -phone calls begins-

Rod: wassup
Me: hi, good morning
Rod: Gud moaning to you to ma, are you busy today cuhz I wanna see ya'?
Me: no not at all, where you wanna meet at?
Rod: I'll pick you up round 12 aigh
Me: okay, bye

               -phone calls ends-

I went and got ready to see him, I'm not going to lie I missed him but not like that. Once I got myself together I went and cleaned the house up and listen to Lyfe Jennings. As I song along to the song "26 years and 17 days" my door bell rung so I went and answer the door to see Rodney. I welcomed him in and we sat down "I see you still living hea" he said I nodded "yea, so what you been up too?" I asked tryna change the topic "good I missed yo ass tho ma, you looking good asf" he said

"thanks and I missed you too" I replied we sat there talking for hours about everything I was so happy that I got to let everything go and I begin to cry "I don't know what imma do now that he gone, one day my baby gone ask about her daddy and imma have to say he's gone" I said Rodney pulled me into his arm "it's alright and she will understand, I'm here for y'all if y'all need anything" he said I nodded we finally left and went to Texas road house, as we walked in that's when people start coming up asking for pictures and I had forgot for a moment that he's a big deal. We finally sat down and the waitress came and took our orders.

As we waited on our dinner we ate some appetizers. "So what you do for a living, I've never ask you that?" He asked "I'm a rn, I took a break off work but I will be going back soon and I think I want to start selling my own hair, lashes, and makeup"I said he nodded "I believe you can do that" he said I smiled, the waitress brought us our food and drinks and we ate and talked about everything. We left and went back to my house and watch movies. I laid on the other couch while he sat in the recliner on the phone with someone. I got up and went upstairs and put on some comfort clothes.

I took off all my makeup and wig off too feeling good. I went back downstairs to see he wasn't there so I walked into the kitchen to see him still otp so I walked out and I felt someone behind me and turned around to see him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we kissed. He started to pull my shirt off and kiss me on the neck and I let out soft moans. One my bra hit the floor he picked me up and we ended up on the couch and I was on top. He place my hand on his belt and he took his shirt off and his chest was covered with tattoos. "Lemme show you some" he whispered in my ear and he unbuckled his pants and pulled out his dick which looks like it grew. He place my hand on it and I begin to stroke it while I look at him bit his lip.

"Take yo shorts and panties off" he said I did it and he looked at me as he slid himself in me and I backed up a little bit but he pulled me back and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started to ride him and all I could hear was my ass clapping on him and my Pussy making wet noise cuhz I was soak and wet. We looked at each other face to face and he bit his lip while I made love faces. "Ummm cam yes" came out my mouth and my mouth dropped looking at him very embarrassed. "I gotta go" he said I got off him and he start putting on his clothes. I ran upstairs and put on my robe and ran back downstairs to see him walking to the door. I grabbed his hand but he snatched it back "I'll holla atchu later" he said I hugged him but he didn't hug me back he just step back "listen I'm-" he cut me off "it's all good" he said walking out the door and I shook my head. I stood there dumbfounded I couldn't believe I just did that.

I woke up the next day and got ready to see my lil love bug loyalty. I drove over to cam's mom house and as I pulled up it brought back some many memories. Me and his mom didn't get along at all but look at us now. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell and Asia opened the door. I walked in and gave her a hug. I smiled as I seen my angel, my world and my sunshine on her grandma arms sleep. I seen cam all in her, I held her in my arms like I felt like I needed to protect her from something but I don't know from what. "How have you been doing momma Cater?" I asked her eyes teared up and Asia wrapped her arms around her and rubbed her back "I'm taking it one day at a time, how about you" she said "same" I said I got all loyalty's things, gave them hugs and left going back home.

When I got home I called Rodney twice but he didn't answer. I really wanted to talk to him about last night. I fed, clean, and put loyalty to sleep even though when I lay her spoil self down she would start crying. I just held her and watched lion king on Disney plus since thats the only thing that kept her quite. I got a knock at the door so I got up and went to get it and it was Rodney. I let him in and we sat down "I wanna hold her" he said I let him hold her and she just started at him and then she busted out crying. "She doesn't like you" I said laughing and picking her up and put her pacifier in her mouth. I went and put her in her crib and then I came back downstairs. "Listen please I'm sorry" I said he got up "it's all good I know you miss em but ion want that to happen again aight" he said I nodded he gave me a hug