11📌

Tiarra POV
I walked out of the hospital I had a late shift. I was ready to go home so I could see Caden. When I got home cam was sitting on the couch watching the baby shark video and singing it to Caden. I took out my phone and video them they were so cute. He turned around and looked at me "waddup wid it baybee" he said I sat beside him and held Caden. He was so soft and smelled so good he was just perfect.

"You so bute you know that Caca" I said cam chuckled "ya already done got him uh nikename and everything" he said I rocked him asleep but he didn't never go to sleep, he was just up looking around. "You so noise" I said laughing at him and cam nod it "I said dat same thang yo" cam said 1 hour passed and he finally went to sleep so cam took him in his room while I took a shower. I got out, did my hygiene, put on a Victoria sercret yellow "pink" shirt and the matching shorts.

I got in the bed and laid down and that's when cam walked in. He laid down and wrapped his arm around me "how many kids should we have baby?" He asked I smiled "3" I said he chuckled "let's have 100" he said I laugh "hell nah my pussy ain't gone even be good anymore that shit gone be lose" I said he shook his head and we passionate kissed and I went to sleep.

Cam'ron POV

I woke up to hear Caden crying so I got up to see Ti gone. I went and got Caden and changed his diaper. He finally stopped crying when I turned on paw patrol so that lemme know he likes that show. I sat him in his car seat so he could see the tv. I got up getting ready to go over jaylin house. I put on some gray nike shorts with the matching shirt, and some white "air" Jordan's with the words spell air on it. I got Caden ready , I washed him up and put him on a little Gucci outfit and we left going over to jaylin's house.

When I got there star open the door "aweee jay he brought the babeyy" she said we walked in and I took the blanket off him to see he was sleeping peacefully . Star looked at him and rubbed his hand "awweeee he so beautiful" she said jaylin walked over and grin "my boa uh daddy outta hea" he said I nod it chucklin, Caden woke up so star held him and talked to him while me and jay went outside to smoke. "When she having da baby?" I asked him lighting the blunt up "shid dey said this week or weekend" he said I nod it "ya ready fah allat brah?" I asked he nod it "hell yeah I see ya ass got it all together so ya know I'm ready" he said passing the blunt to me, We walked back in the house and Caden was just laying in his car seat watching some cartoons.

I could tell he was very into the show Cuhz the lil nigga eyes was wide as hell. Me and jay laugh at him and he turned his head watching us. We left going to Walmart so I can buy him some baby milk. We left after I got it and went to the house and just chilled watching cartoons. It was like 8:00 pm and we were up just watching cartoons. Ti walked in and sat beside me and picked up Caden. "Caca why you not shleep" she said rocking him and kissing him all over his face, she went upstairs rocking him to sleep while I cleaned up. When I walk into the room he was laying in the middle of the bed sleep. I went and took a shower and when I got out I put on my boxers and I went to sleep.

Tiarra POV

I woke up to hear talking and Giggling . I looked over to see Caden giggling at cam. I smiled and got up getting ready to go over star house so I could see how she was doing. I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a yellow strapless pencil dress and Gucci slides. I put on a black bob lace frontal wig. Cam walked in holding Caden "where ya going?" He asked "over star house to see her" I said he nod it "could ya take Caca whach I need to go handle sum business" he said I nod it he got him ready so he could come with me.

We went over star house and I was feeling sick. We was in her room while she pack everything she needed to go to the hospital tonight. I held my stomach and ran to the bathroom throwing up. She walked in and shook her head "oh so you pregnant huh?" She asked me I looked up at her and flushed the toilet. "Hell no okay I'm just not feeling good prolly something I ate" I said she gave me some mouth wash "your cappin bih yo ass pregnant" she said I paid her no mind, I sat on her bed and her phone start ringing. She answered it and shook her head.

I pick up Caden and held him "bitch cam in jail,no bail doe and he got court sum time next week she said" I looked up at her and I got up and left, I went to Selena's house and dropped Caden off and then I went to the police station. When I got there they told me I couldn't even speak to cam'ron so I left. He ended up calling me

        -collect call-
Me: cam are you okay?
Cam: yea baby just make sho ya spend time wid Caden ite, buy sum stuff foh jay nem baby ite and imma see ya when I have ma hearing Next week
Me: okay baby imma come see you sometime soon me and Caden
Cam: aight I love ya and kiss Caden fah me I gotta go *hangs up*
         -collect call ends-

I knew he was going to be doing sometime I just wish he just stayed home today. I called Selena and told her we need to talk tomorrow. I went over to the hospital my bitch was finna have her baby. When I got to the hospital her family and jays family were in the waiting room. Star's mom gave me a hug "Hey babeey" she said I smiled and we sat down and talked while we waited. 2 hours later the doctor came and told us we can come see the baby. His name is Jay'Quan Ja'ray Johnson, he was so pretty and was so lil. I stayed at the hospital tonight I needed to talk to somebody.