25📌

Tiarra pov

I sat around at the table really nervous, Cam's  Mom sheila had invited me to come to a girls rock meeting she does at her house every Wednesday. Most of cam's cousins, Aunts and his grandma were here and she wanted me to meet them also even though cam told me not to get to close to them because their messy. We were all sitting around the table eating cookies,cake,ice cream and so more stuff while we talk about men. Me I didn't really like talking about cam in the wrong way around other people so I just let them talk about how they get tired of they man doing this or that while I was really happy to have my man in my life.

Ms.sheila stood up with a glass of wine in her hand "let me tell y'all how to make a man respect you okurrr, you cook for him, clean, make sure his work clothes is nice and give him some kitty whenever he wanted hell thats how I kept cam's step dad Kendrick Rest In Peace to him" she said all the girls were shaking they head not agreeing with what she said, I wasn't agreeing either but I do all those things for cam because that's what I want to do but I don't have to do it.

One of cam's aunts stood up "hell nah I wish I would sit around and work my ass off for a man who ain't showing me some respect, listen ladies after you did all that shit for a man his ass still gone do you dirty hell" she said sitting down and all the ladies start clapping, I could honestly say she right some men don't cheat after all of that and some men do and I know that from experience. When the meeting was over ms.shelia stood up "everyone my son cam'ron has a baby girl on the way we all know that but he also has finally purpose to tiarra" she said everyone looked at me and clapped, I had got to meet cam's aunts, his grandma and one of his cousins.

When cam walked into the house everyone gave him a hug. Cam's sister Asia cam and gave me a hug "hey girl they all up on him Cuhz he done got famous Inna city and all on tv, and I heard you and cam named the baby loyalty camisha cater" she said I nodded, cam came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist "I'm ready foh ya to come home" he said whispering in my ear because they were staring, I nodded and grabbed my Chanel bag and gave sheila a hug "thank you for coming sweetie come again" she said I nodded and we left going out to eat to ruby Tuesday.

We sat down at a table and I looked at my menu and that's when the waitress came and cam gave his order to her and then I did "so did ya have uh gud time at da meeting?" He asked I nodded "it was alright I just didn't like how they was talking bad about their men's" I said "so ya wasn't talking?" He asked "nope" I replied the waitress brought us our food and we start eating and talking about our day. We went home after and I took a warm bubble bath while listening to Queen najia. Cam walked into the bathroom "baby jaylin got shot" he said I got out instantly and put on a t shirt,sweats and uggs and we left. When we got there Star was crying and Q walked up to us "is he ight?" Cam asked "nah he ain't doing too gud" Q said "what happen Q?" I asked him "I told him to stop trapping but nah Q made him keep trapping" Star said "mane wtf so it's my fault" Q said star got up and start punching him, cam grabbed Q and took him outside and I pulled Star in a hug as she begin to cry "it's going to be okay" I said rubbing her back, cam and Q came back and sat down and a few moments later the doctor came and we gather around "I'm sorry but he didn't make it" he said and Star fell on the floor crying and her mom comfort her, Q start crying and cam.

I couldn't believe this shit we done lost jay. Star ran into his room and she got on top of him "baby wake up please me and Jay'Quan need you baby" she said we looked at her as we walked inside the room to see his lifeless body. Me and cam went home the car ride was quite. When we got home cam fell asleep on the couch so I went and shook him "baby come to bed" I said "I'm alright right hea" he said I shook him some more "baby come on now" I said "MANE LEAVE ME TF ALONE" he yelled I pushed him and went upstairs and got in the bed