10📌

Tiarra POV

*2 weeks later*
I've been happy asf these last two weeks. I don't know why but something has gotten into cam, he's been cooking,cleaning,staying at home,and just buying me things. I'm just glade he's out the streets because I'm not tryna lose him. I woke up to cam screaming "baby she finna have da baby" I got up Immediately and we got dress and then went to hospital, even though me and Selena don't get along I was happy for her. When we got there they let cam go to the room immediately.

I sat down in the waiting room patiently waiting until cam lemme know what's going on. 3 hours later I was woken up by cam, he was smiling hard asf "the baby name is Caden cam'ron cater" he said I smiled and hug em truly I was happy for him "he fat too" he said chuckling he sat beside me and grabbed my hand "baby Ian know having a child was this beautiful" he said I looked into his eyes and could tell he was serious and I can't lie I really was upset that it wasn't me right now.

I didn't say anything back because I knew I was going to say something I might regret, this was his moment and I wanted him to know that I'm by his side every step of the way. Selena's mom walked in the waiting room "I didn't know you was here uhhhhhhh what's yo name again Ohhhh yeahhh tiarra" she said I paid the hoe no mind my mom taught me never to disrespect my Elders. "Uhh cam Selena wants you" she said cam got up and kissed me on the forehead and left. Selena's mom sat beside me "you should've been there ohhhh it was a beautiful moment, they even kissed, and they were like one big happy family" she said she got up and left going back into the room but I couldn't believe this bitch ass nigga kissed that hoe.

He walked back out and I got up so quick "did your dumb ass kiss that bitch cam'ron?" I asked "Hell nah if mrs.wilson told ya dat she's lying baby you can come and ask Selena why would I be kissing her" he said I really didn't know what to think "what the fuck you mean why would you be kissing her nigga you fucked her sooooo I don't know but Ik if I find out the truth me and you a done deal" I said as I was walking out the door he grabbed my hand "baby I promise i didn't kiss ha aight, if ya want me to go get ha pops so ya kan ask en den I will" he said I nod it and he went to get him, I was going to feel dumb asf if he said they didn't kiss. Selena's dad walked out "hey tiarra I just want you to know my messy ass wife was lying they didn't kiss" he said I nod it and he walked off, I looked at cam and he shook his head and I grabbed his hand but he snatched it and walked off "I thought we talked bout trust tiarra" he said he walked off going into the room, I sat down feeling dumb asf that I let her bitch ass get in my head. 1 hour later cam came out and we went home. The drive was quite he didn't want to talk to me I could tell so I didn't say anything. When we got to the house he went and laid on the couch looking at the pics he took with the baby.

I wanted to see them but I wanted to give him his space so I said I'll wait until the morning.

Cam'ron POV
I was mad asf at Ti how tf she gone believe what mrs.wilson say. I thought we talked about this trust shit and she still can't trust me. I woke up and brushed my teeth I was going to pick up Caden and Selena so I can take them home and spend time with Caden. I got ready I put on a nike gray hoodie with the matching slacks and some nike slides . I walked out the door and got into my rang rover driving to the hospital. When I got there Selena was up getting ready. I held and fed Caden as she got her stuff together. We finally left and we went to her moms house. When we got there we talked about when I get to see him and once a week we go somewhere together with him.

I get to see him Thursday-Monday so I wasn't mad about that at all. She also told me that I could get him this weekend so he can get used to being around tiarra. I told her about what her mom did and she was upset about it but I told her it was kinda a test to see how would Ti react. I left around 7 after I put Caden noise self to sleep. When I got home Ti was just pulling up in the driveway. We got out at the same time and walked into the house. I sat down on the sofa "are you still mad at me? Listen I'm sorry I should've never believed her and-" I cut her off and got up kissing her and she kissed me back "it's all gud alright just don't let it happen again and lul man staying wit us dis weekend" I said she got excited and start jumping around like a kid in the candy store.