12📌

Tiarra POV

It's been three days since cam went to jail and I've been missing him. I woke up feeling sick in my stomach. I kept throwing up so I just stayed at home. I got up out the bed my 4th time and threw up. I thought about what star said and I brushed it off but I was still curious. I wanted to go see am I pregnant so I got ready.  I put on a red crop top, black Tommy Hilfiger gray slacks with the matching jacket and I put on my sparkly uggs boots.

I put my hair in a slick side puffy ponytail and then I left going to Walmart. When I got to Walmart I bought three pregnancy tests and food for the house. When I got back home I put the food away and then I went and took the test. I waited 2 or three minutes and I was really getting inpatient. I went and looked at all three and they all said positive and I was shock. I didn't know how I was going to tell cam because he didn't want another baby right now. I sat on the bed and thought about this shit until my phone rung.

              -collect call-
Me:hello
Cam: hey babey ya aight?
Me: I'm fine baby Imu so much, I'm just ready for you to come home
Cam: imma be home soon I promise
Me: okay well are you okay
Cam: I'm gud baby dese niggas know not to fuck wimme
Me: *laughs* right, right well I love you cam
Cam: I love you too baby and imma ttyl *hangs up*
           *collect calls ends*
I got up and went downstairs into the kitchen and start cooking some Chinese homemade food. As I was cooking and singing alone to yung bleu "kids in bed" my phone rung and it was my dad

              -phone called begin-
Me: uhhhh hello
Dad💙: hi baby girl can we talk?
Me: uhhh sure
Dad💙:okay meet me at the park tomorrow morning and wear something comfortable because I be jogging
Me: okay *hangs up*
               -phone calls ends-

My dad haven't been in my life every since my brother got killed in a drive by. I wanted to ask him so many questions when I was growing up. When I turned like 18 that's when he came back but he left once he got married and founded out his wife was pregnant with twins. I made me a plate and sat down watching martin funny ass. Once I got done eating I went to sleep on the couch thinking about my unborn child. I woke up and got ready to face my father. I put a nike shirt on, nike shorts, nike huaraches run boys se and I put my hair in a top notch bun leaving. When I got to the park he was standing there.

I walked up to him and smiled, he was still slim,nappy headed,tall and still had that nice moca color skin. We start jogging around the park for a couple minutes and then we walked to star bucks which was right across the street. We sat down "how have you been? You look great" he said I smiled "I've been good and thanks I see you still keeping yourself up" I said he chuckled a little "so how is cam'ron?" He asked "he's doing fine but anyways what did you want to talk about?" I said noticing that he was being a little noisy. "I wanted to come talk because I already lost one of my children's and I don't wanna lose another one, I wanna be apart of your life, I know I did somethings that I'm not proud of but I'm willing to change" he said I could tell he meant it "okay but why did you leave me with my mother knowing she was on drugs?

You just walked out my life when jarred died, I was 8 years old dad I needed you" I said he grabbed my hand and snatched it I was finnally happy that I got to tell him how I really felt. "Look I know I can't go back and fix those things but I'm here now and your brother that was something to painful so I had left, I know your mom was a junkie but I knew she wouldn't had hurt you" he said a tear ran down my face "she wouldn't hurt? She had niggas come in there and rape me just so she can get her rent paid and get some drugs so don't tell me that" I said I got up and walked off and ran to my car, I sat in my car and cried thinking about my pass. I didn't know how to raise a child because I wasn't raise properly like all my other friends. I started the car and drove home and got ready for selena to come by so we can talk. I took a shower, did my hygiene, put on a blue uggs t shirt, gray uggs leggings, and my uggs fur slides. I started to clean up around the house.

The door bell rung so I went and got it and it was selena and Caden. She sat down and took Caden out his car seat and gave him to me. I held him and smiled "hey Caden" Selena smiled "so cam in jail?" She asked I nodded "yeah and since he's in jail I really want to fix the problem we got with one another" I said "I don't have a problem with you tiarra, I know that was wrong for me to be creeping with your man but I don't have a problem with you" she said I nodded "well I just want to let you know that whenever you need something I'm here and Caden he can come anytime because I really wanna be in my step sons life and I know cam wants me to take care of him while he's locked up" I said she nodded,we talked a little more and then they left. I was really happy that we finally talked.