Chapter 30: Get Ready To Rumbleeeeee

Chapter 30: Get Ready To Rumbleeeeeeeeee
Backstage Off Air

"Woooo! Get ready to rumbleeeeeeee" I said with a smile as I sat beside Colby in the locker room.

Hunter was about to give a speech so we were all in the men's locker room for the time being.

Colby chuckled and ran a hand through his hair as his tag partner Jason Jordan sat next to him.

Colby sent me a pleading look as Jason started talking about something random.

It's not we didn't like Jason, but he was just not our kind of person.

He talked to much for Colby too.

So when Colby sent the help look I just smiled and shrugged as I glanced around the room.

My eyes met his and we shared a moment as I felt everything, the people and the noise, fade away as I stared into those eyes.

He looked like a kicked puppy as he took out his phone and texted me.

I glanced down and sighed at the message.

Randal: I'm sorry love. Please forgive me. I miss you.

I stared at the message for a moment and didn't glance up in fear of caving.

QueenVan: You don't understand what you did wrong, do you Randal?

I slipped my phone away as Hunter finally walked in with a clipboard making me roll my eyes as I collapsed my head on Colby's shoulder.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Okay so first of all, hello everyone. Welcome to the 2018 Royal Rumble. We have decided for tonight, no matches are predetermined. The only thing we will be doing is providing a time limit and the entries for the Rumbles. On that note, tonight is the first ever women's royal rumble and that is the spotlight and main event. Champions will be ringside, Steph will be a guest commentator. Everyone have fun, tonights about all of you. Bobby, you'll go first with your open challenge then AJ, you, Kevin and Sami will be next." Hunter finished with a sigh as he nodded and read through the papers.

"Also for Punk and Savannah, we have decided to have a special guest refree, it's a suprise. WrestleMania is right around the corner, so everyone please stop by my office sooner or later to discuss entrances and gear."

With that he walked away as Colby turned to me in confusion "Guest Ref? Who could it be?"

I sighed and shrugged "Honestly it'll probably either be one of the girls, or Hunter himself. He wants to fully turn me heel and the way to go is to align yourself with him"

Colby nodded, knowing from personal experience.

Jon wasn't here tonight since he was injured and needed the rest.

I felt bad for both him and Colby but knew he would be alright. I'm gonna go visit him on Wednesday or Thursday.

My phone buzzed and I glanced down to see a long ass paragraph from Randal.

"Hey, I'll meet you in catering" I told Colby, not waiting for a response as I walked down the hallway for some peace and quiet.

Randal: I know exactly what I did and why it was wrong. You are a grown woman and whether I agree or not I can't control you. You can make your own decisions and whatever you do I'm just gonna have to learn to live with. I have no right whatsoever to tell you who you can or can not be with. I can't stop you from living your life. I've been too protective, possessive, some may even consider it controlling. I know it's all wrong but I just care about you so much Savannah, I never want you to get hurt. Especially after what you've been through. I love you more than anyone in my life, with the exception of my daughter. I haven't known you for a decade like some but I've known you long enough to know I would be grateful to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't show it, not as much as I should, but I would be a mess without you. You keep me whole despite all my mistakes and you still support me. I love that about you. I want to be able to protect you but I don't want to lose you. I would give anything to not lose you Savannah Brooks. You are my world, my best friend and I would be broken. I'll take a step back after this is that's what you wish....you said I needed to grow some balls? Well this is me growing a set. I love you and have for awhile.