✔️Chapter 24: Impossible May Be Possible

Chapter 24: Impossible May Be Possible

SmackDown Live
Arena
Off Air
Backstage
Savannah's POV:

I followed behind Shane in silence as we walked to his office where Vince was waiting for me.

Shane had come to get me a couple minutes ago.

Honestly I didn't know what Vince wanted to talk to me about and that's what scares me.

Me and Vince may be like family but when it comes to business he is stone cold (pun intended).

Once we reached Shane's office he sent me a small smile before walking away as I took a moment to brace myself for what could happen.

I knocked slowly.

"Come in" I heard Vince yell from inside making me slowly walk in.

Vince was sitting behind Shane's desk but he was not who I was focusing on.

I was focusing on Phil sitting on a chair to the right of the door and April, Saraya, Nikki and Brie sitting on the couch to the left.

Hunter and Stephanie were standing behind Vince as everyone just stared at me with huge smiles, minus Vince.

I looked around the office in confusion before slowly shutting the door and sitting on the only free chair right in front of Vince.

I met the dark brown eyes of the billionaire sitting in front of me and I tried to read him like I've done so many times before.

What I could see in his eyes was a mixture of anger but excitement.

He folded his hands in that boss way before sighing and leaning forward on the desk to look me straight in the eye.

"Savannah, you must be wondering why I called this meeting, you all must be wondering. Savannah, you went out their and declared two huge main event level matches for yourself at two of our biggest events without even checking to see if it was okay. In normal circumstances......You would get suspended"

I gulped in fear as he glared down at me and everyone else looked shocked at his words.

That shock and fear turned to confusion as Vince broke out into a large grin.

He chuckled and shook his head "But this is not a normal situation and you are not just another superstar. Yes, you went against protocol but you are not in trouble. Actually, you helped us. We sold out the Royal Rumble in 2 hours and I'm sure WrestleMania will be even less time"

I managed a small smile at his words as I nodded in agreement.

"Sooooo......I get my matches?" I questioned with a small smirk.

Vince let out a chuckle as he nodded to the girls and Phil "It's all up to them"

I stared at them with my best puppy dog eyes making everyone laugh and shrug.

Brie-"I can't wait"

Nikki-"Let's Do This"

Paige-"I can't wait to kick your ass"

April -"If you want to, I'm game"

We all looked at Phil who chuckled and shook his head "You girls never fail to amaze me. Of course I'm in Savvy, this could be the start to a new beginning here in the WWE"

I squealed loudly and jumped on Phil, hugging him tightly as I couldn't contain my excitement.

I was getting my dream matches!!!!!

Once I calmed down Vince handed April and Phil two WWE contracts as we all held our breaths.

Phil and April held hands and shared a look before both signed their signature once again on the dotted line, making them both officially WWE superstars again!

Hunter cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention "Okay, so it is official now we just have to announce it. Savannah, you can go out there tonight and announce that WrestleMania is on, but Punk may not be for some reason. We want to keep Punk and AJ off TV for as long as we can to stretch it out. Then we will have Paige come out and accept on air and you guys will have a match"

I nodded in appreciation as I hugged everyone in the room before bounding down the hallway to my own locker room to get changed.

I quickly changed into my new gear as my segment was gonna open the show.

I jogged to the entrance just in time where Hunter and Saraya both gave me thumbs up before my music hit.
*********************************************
On Screen
Smackdown Live
In The Ring
Third Person's POV:

The WWE Universe cheered loudly for the Revolutionary Diva as she made her way into the ring.

She grabbed a mic and waited a minute, enjoying the cheers and excitement of the crowd.

Savannah: HELLO SAN ANTONIO! Welcome to SMACKDOWN LIVE!!!!!!

(Picked a random city, I was honestly to lazy to research it)

The crowd roared in approval as Savannah nodded.

Savannah: You all saw what happened last night on Raw when I relinquished the Smackdown Women's Championship. I have nothing else to prove by holding that title, so I moved onto a different goal I've always had in mine, well 2 goals

Savannah smirked as she leaned against the ropes

Savannah: Now I know, even if my brother was here tonight he wouldn't have the balls to come out and face me one on one so (shrugs) I don't know if that match is still even on. But what I do know San Antonio, is I have gotten 3 yes's and I only need one more for OUR WrestleMania main event! AJ Lee! I need an answer! Yes? Or No! Don't be a coward! Don't be like your husband! Don't be CM Punk!

She waited for the theme song to hit and when it did everyone was in shock.

No, it was not AJ Lee, it was someone who was very close, Paige!

Paige had returned from her recovery for what everyone hoped to be the final time.

Paige smirked and put her arms out as the crowd cheered her name and Savannah scowled at them and at her with hatred.

Paige: I'm backkkkk!!!! And I'm here for one reason only and that's you. You made a challenge, and I accepted and so did the twins. But I will NOT let you come out here and bash AJ Lee because you are a baby who's throwing a tantrum about her brother not giving in

Savannah growled at Paige and got to the edge of the ropes to glare at the Brit.

Savannah: You don't know a damm thing about me Paige, don't pretend too! Mind your own business you lousy vampire

Paige glared right back

Paige: But this is my business Savannah. I'm in the match and you're bad mouthing my best friend. Pick on someone your own size you wannabe Punk

Savannah cackled loudly and nodded with a menacing look as she waved to the ring

Savannah: Fine. Get in the ring, and let me prove to you who the wannabe punk is, because it sure as hell is not the Queen Of The Cell

Paige rolled her eyes and threw off her jacket as she races down to the ring and slide in as a ref did the same.

After The Match:

The Bella Twins had interfered and caused a no contest.

Paige and Savannah glared at them in anger before glaring at each other.

Savannah walked backstage, making sure to keep all three of her future challengers in her sights.

Word Count: 1236 Words