✔️Chapter 23: Making Plans, Making History

Chapter 23: Making Plans, Making History

Monday Night Raw
Arena
Third Person's POV:

Savannah Nicole, the SmackDown Live Women's Champion stood in the center of the ring with a mic as she smirked at the crowd.

Savannah: You all must be curious on why the SmackDown Women's Champion is standing in the ring on Monday Night Raw......Well I'm standing here for two reasons.

Savannah stared at her title before fixing it on her shoulder for a moment.

Savannah: Number 1. I beat the Queen. I pinned Charlotte Flair in the center of the ring, fairly. I am YOUR SmackDown Women's Champion. I am here to fight for you. I will be a fighting champion and if you know me, you know that ain't just a title, it's a way of life for me. Now......I'm at the top of the women's division. And with the first ever women's Royal Rumble soon, this is hard for me. For me not to be apart of this history making moment. But, I have an idea to make 2018 the year of the Women. Maybe let's say, the history maker wants to make history again. Let's say, I want to show the world what women are made of. That we can carry a show. I want to face a woman or women of my choosing, in the main event of WrestleMania 34!

The crowd has never cheered so loudly as they did at her suggestion.

Savannah: So this goes out to management! This goes out to Stephanie and Shane McMahon! This goes out to Kurt Angle and Daniel Bryan! This goes out to Triple H! This goes out to the man, Vince McMahon himself! Prove to me and the world, that this Evolution really is just that. Prove that you have finally given Divas a Chance. Because the day I get paid 12 million dollars to sit on my couch like Brock Lesnar, will be the day hell freezes over!

Savannah paces as she glared at the camera, a fire lit in her passion.

Savannah: So I'm out here, to throw out the challenge. I challenge Paige. I challenge Nikki Bella. I challenge Brie Bella. I challenge AJ Lee. I challenge those 4 women to fatal-5 way. I challenge them to a Hell In The Cell match in the main event of WrestleMania! And if they accept, well let's say I'm just a History Maker, a barrier breaker, a glass ceiling shatterer. I am the Queen Of The Cell, and ladies I await your responses. Vince, let's see if Linda still has your balls. Let's see if your willing, man enough to take the next step old friend

Savannah went to get out of the ring when she paused.

Savannah: And I almost forgot. The second reason I came out here tonight......Wasn't to talk about the creepy Wyatt Family or those Mutts Of Injustice. It was to call out a man, a man who has been gone for almost 4 years now. A man, who every time we are anywhere near Chicago, the crowds chant his name.

Savannah shakes her head softly

Savannah: Isn't that powerful? After all this time, these people haven't forgotten who you are and where you came from. A man, who only made one promise to me, to the WWE Universe, to his friends, and to himself. That he'd never give up. He'd never be a coward. AJ Lee May be his wife, but it's obvious she keeps his balls in her purse. His entire career Punk worked to change WWE for the better, but when the going got tough, he just ran!

Crowds oo's at her as she burns and throws shade at her own brother.

Savannah: Coward. You left because of some crappy management? Really? That isn't the man who practically raised me. That isn't my brother. You've hidden away for 4 years now, and nobody has had the guts to pull you out of your little hole. But now I'm here. Punk, I challenged your wife, now I'm challenging you. Royal Rumble. Me. You. Best In The World. Queen Of The Cell. Sister. Brother. I hope to see you at the Rumble