✔️Chapter 15: Getting To Know The Samoan

Chapter 15: Getting To Know The Samoan

Tuesday Morning
10:34 AM
Randy Orton's Hotel Room
Savannah's POV:

My phone buzzed making me sigh as I took a bite of my apple.

Randy was getting dressed for the gym and I was waiting for him because he's slow.

Old man.

I saw Leati had texted.

RomanStillReigns: Hey babygirl, was wondering if u wanna hang out today, just me and u

I smiled at his message and responded.

QueenVanny: Hey my Samoan powerhouse, of course I'd love too. I'm heading to the gym with Randal, but how about we meet in 75 minutes in the lobby

RomanStillReigns: Of course, see u then

Randy sent me a smirk as he finally walked out.

He grabbed his hotel key as we made our way out of the room and into the elevator.

We soon arrived to the hotel gym and me and Randy went out separate ways, him to the weights and me to the treadmill.
**********************************************
(In The Voice Of The Spongebob Narrator)    1 Hour And 15 Minutes  Later
Hotel Lobby
Savannah's POV:

I smiled as I saw Leati across the lobby waiting for me.

I slowly walked over and took this time to check out just how hot this man really is.

He's wearing a navy blue long sleeve shirt that outlines his muscles well, with a pair of black jeans that stick to him paired with some black converse and sunglasses with his hair in a man-bun.

I licked my lips slightly but finally approached him as he looked up and noticed my arrival.

"Hey Babygirl" Was the first thing he said as he sent me a huge grin which I couldn't help but return.

We shared a hug before leaving the hotel and making our way down the street.

I noticed Leati's gaze traveling up and down me.

"See something you like Leati?" I asked with a little smirk.

He chuckled and sent me a smirk to match mine as he nodded "Yeah......Very much"

I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as I glanced down at my outfit.

I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, a blue and purple scarf, blue jeans, black ankle boots, black sunglasses and my hair down my back in the normal waves.

I glanced around us as we walked down the busy streets.

After a couple minutes I felt Leati gently grab my hand and tangle our fingers together making me blush again but I didn't pull away.

He was so sweet from what I could tell.

He gently pulled me into the nearest building, which just happened to be a Subway.

I told him my order before grabbing us a booth seat next to the window just because it was a great view.

Sooner or later Leati walked over to me and sat down on the other side of the booth before handing me my foot long and my Dr. Pepper and Doritos.

"So do you always eat unhealthy?" He asked as he looked at my meal.

Okay, let's get this straight.

I'm not 'unhealthy' per say.

I just don't eat what most would expect a professional athlete to eat. I eat like Pringles and Chocolate and Fried Chicken.

And honestly it's not my fault. When me and Phil were younger we used to just only be able to eat what was around the house and often their was only snacks. So that's what I got used to eating everyday.

But you must remember, Randal does force to excersize daily, sometimes multiple times a day.

I shrugged "If I'm being honest Leati, I really only eat unhealthy. Growing up in Chicago, and growing up poor did have its downfalls. Usually the only thing we could have for dinner would be like a pudding cup or a couple pieces of bread. But I excersize a lot so it's okay."

He nodded in understanding as he took a bite of his sand which, which made me want to barf.

I didn't know what he had but all I could see was mostly green on the sandwich and the bread wasn't even toasted!

"So Leati, tell me about you" I told him as I set my sandwich down and waited.

He thought for a moment before speaking "Well my full name is Leati Joesph Anao'i but most people either call me Roman or Joe. Really only you and my parents call me Leati anymore but it's okay because I like when you say it"

He sent me a wink making me smile as he continued "I am 32, I'm gonna turn 33 next year. I was born on May 26th. I have a daughter who is 6 now. Joelle, but we just call her Jojo. I'm divorced to my ex-wife and her mother Galina who is a bitch. (No. I do not have anything against his wife. She seems like a great woman, but it just helps the storyline along)  My best friends are Ambrose, Rollins, Bryan, Cena and sometimes Orton. I love wrestling, no matter how much I get booed. And yeah that's it"

He shrugged as I smiled.

"Well my turn. My full name is Savannah Nicole Brooks. Little sister to Phil Brooks AKA CM Punk. My best friends vary at times but it's really Orton, Bella Twins, Cena, Bryan, AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler. My favorite color is crimson red. I love wrestling just because it's always been an escape. It's been an escape from everything, the past, the present and the future and I just love it and I can't imagine not doing it every other day" I said as I shrugged and stared at the table.

I glanced up to see Leati sending me a huge grin "That's amazing Savannah. You're amazing. And I would like, if you would let me of course, to be one of those people on that best friend list"

I grinned widely at his words "Sure. Believe that"

He chuckled at his signature catchphrase as e held out his fist for a fist bump.

I didn't hesitate to do it as we got back to eating.

This was gonna be a fun day

Word Count: 1034 Words