✔️Chapter 7: Are You Jealous?

Chapter 7: "Are You Jealous?"
Hotel Room
Savannah's POV:

I was sitting in the loveseat now with all three boys sitting in front of me.

They were all talking with each other, not bothering to glance at me.

I still wanted an explanation about what happened in the gym but they were obviously not ready to give it.

"So let's move on, when do we have to leave for SmackDown?" Leati asked

Colby smirked "Well, technically only Savannah has to go to SmackDown"

Jonathan smirked and agreed, relaxing as me and Leati stood up.

"Fine then. Leati, please carry me to the bedroom and help me change, my ankle hurts. Also can you carry me to the car and while we are at SmackDown can I sit in your lap? It'll be more comfortable than a chair" I ask while glancing at the guys in the corner of my eye, trying not to smirk.

I saw both Jonathan and Colby stand up immediately, wide eyed and glare at me as Leati understands my plan and replies with a smirk.

"Sure Vannah. Do you want me to help change your bra and panties too?" He asked

I nodded and pretended to blush and look embarrassed "Yes please Sir" I wink at him and see the their his start fuming.

"Then let's go babygirl" He comes over and picks me up with a smirk before kissing my forehead and carrying me into the bedroom.

As we are walking in I hear both Jon and Colby yell in sync "DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING OF THAT SORT LEATI JOSPEH ANOA'I!"

Once the bedroom door was shut we broke out in laughter as he set me down.

"Babygirl, do you actually want me too?" He asks, a smile gliding over his face

I think over my options and send him a small smile and nod "Just not my actual underwear please Leati"

He nodded and I told him to grab a pair of black leggings and a black dress with lace sleeves and it goes to a little past my knees.

After a few embarrassing minutes and me blushing a lot I was finally changed.

Leati quickly brushed my hair for me before placing a kiss on my head as I thanked him. "Thank you for all of that Leati"

He smiled and nodded "No problem Babygirl. And you should call me Sir more often, sounds good coming from you"

He winked before walking out, leaving me a blushing mess.

Gosh, and I thought Leati was the sane one!

I quickly grabbed my crutches and wobbled out to see Jon and Colby still glaring at Leati.

I giggled, catching their attention as they looked toward me with smiles.

Colby stood up and walked over before picking me up and Leati grabbed my crutches.

"Savannah, don't say any of that ever again! Leati, keep your hands off" Colby glared at Leati and me before making his way out
*****************************************
SmackDown Live Arena
Savannah's POV:

I left the guys to go meet up with Bryan and Shane as they went to go see people I think, well I hope, I kinda zoned out.

Once I finally made it to Shane's office I knocked once before walking in, seeing both Shane and Bryan sitting at his desk talking.

When they saw me they smiled until they saw my ankle as I made my way over and sat across from Shane and next to Bryan.

"What happened Van? Phil has been looking for you all day, trying to find you. And your ankle? Are you okay?" Bryan questioned me without take a breath.