✔️Chapter 29: It All Comes Down To This

Outfit^^^
Monday Night Raw
Arena
Off Air
Savannah's POV:

I slipped on my boots before standing and checking my outfit in the mirror.

I looked fineeeee.

I flipped my hair as I started to make my way out of my locker room and into catering where all my problems were waiting.

I stopped in the door and took a deep breath as I glanced around.

One table in the back held Randal who was sitting with John, Bryan and Phil.

Then in another table was Jeff, Matt and a bunch of the guys on the roster.

Then their was the hounds in the corner near me as they were very into their phones.

I sighed and made my way toward Phil who sent me a hopeful smile I couldn't return.

I coughed gaining the rest of the guys attention "Can you guys scaddadle?"

John and Bryan took the hint and said bye before leaving to probably find their ladies as Randal hugged me before leaving.

I sat in front of my older brother as he didn't meet my eyes.

"Your wife gave me a lecture on why I shoukd come talk to you"

Phil sighed and rubbed his neck "I heard. I'm sorry about her, she just wants us both to be happy"

I nodded "I know she means well. So I'm here, time to talk."

I took a pause before ranting.

"Okay so I know this got really personal on screen which was my fault kinda but I was supposed to hate you in the script and I kinda used that bitterness and resentment from thr past to help me and it took over. You've done a lot of damage to me Phillip. And I know I told you I forgivr you but a part of me just can't. I remember screaming and crying, yelling your name as you just watched them violate me. You just watched and didn't move a muscle. How can I forget that?!"

Phil looked like he was gonna cry as he slowly nodded "I-I know Savvy. I know. And that's why I haven't drank since and even then I can't blame the alcohol. I did stand and watch. And I hate myself for it. I felt frozen. By the timr I processed what happened it was over. For the longest time I closed my eyes and heard your screams knowing I failed. I'm sorry Savannah and that's why I've never asked for forgivness because I don't deserve it"

I nodded in agreement "It's been how long? 11, 12 years now? And yet you may forget but I remember every second like it was yesterday. I remember the days after when Kevin beat and raped me until he fell asleep. Or when he woke up sober and just smirked and told me I deserved it. Or the days Michael would show up and take out his anger on me. The days I couldn't leave bed because I was in so much pain. You and everyone were nowhere to be found. What nobody but me remembers is the day he went to jail. He looked me dead in the eye and told me one day he would be back and I would pay. I'll never forget the fear I had or the anger in his eyes. That look haunts me even 11 years later."

Phil was silently crying as was I as he stood and pulled me into his arms and I clung to his chest, sobbing quietly as I felt eyes on us.

"P-Phil.....I'm sorry. I missed my brother"

He nodded and kissed my head as we wiped our tears "I'm sorry Savannah. I love you. I'll never let you down again."

I nodded and we shared another hug before Phil went to go get ready for our segment.

I glared at the people staring before three hounds stood protectively around me, also glaring at people.

They pulled me into a gentle group hug making me giggle as everyone was witnessing the hounds being total softies.