✔️Chapter 18: "Destroy Her"

Chapter 18: "Destroy Her"

Savannah's House
Victoria, Texas
Next Day
11:23 AM
Savannah's POV:

I smiled over at Steve as we both jumped off our four wheelers.

Yes, I was riding four wheelers with Stone Cold Steve Austin at his ranch in Texas, I'm just that awesome.

"That was fun. Want a beer?" He questioned as he grabbed one for himself.

So you know how most people actually are way different from their WWE Characters?

Well Steve is Steve Austin, beer drinking hell raiser. And after 20 years of drinking beer every night, it's become a habit for him.

I shook my head and he just rolled his eyes before grabbing a beer for himself as we sat down on his porch.

I crossed my legs and stared out into the field as I could feel his gaze on me, especially when he spoke "So Vannah, What's your game plan against Flair?"

I shrugged "Don't got one. You know how I am, I just follow my instincts"

I could have sworn I heard him whisper to himself "God you're so much like Punk"

"I watched the last couple of weeks, it got personal quick didn't it?" He questioned.

I nodded and sighed as I finally faced one of my mentors and inspirations "Yeah, I know I went for her father but she went for Phillip and I wasn't having that."

"Well good for you kiddo. Just make sure on Tuesday, you put the girl in her place, tell her it ain't about family or the past or anything like that, it's about the present and it's about y'all" he pointed out before chugging down the rest of his beer.

He smashed the can and places it on the table before grabbing another as I couldn't help but laugh.

A Rattlesnake gives great advice.

"What about you and Orton? You got something going on? Or you and that Samoan guy. Or the other guy with the two-toned hair. I've seen some pictures circulating" he said out of nowhere, studying me with his calculating gaze.

I rolled my eyes at him and raised and eyebrow "Since when have we talked about my dating life or sex life? And no, nothing going on with Randy or Leati or Colby or Jonathan or anybody else Steve. You know how I feel about dating"

He nodded with a small frown "I know but it's been 11 years Savannah, I just want you to be happy and I bet Punk feels the same"

I couldn't argue with him so I just chose to stare out into his farm land, letting the memories of that awful event flood into my eyes.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing making me roll my eyes, my phone buzzed a lot now that I think about it.

I saw a message from Leati.

RomanStillReigns: Check Charlotte's Twitter

I was confused as I opened Twitter and went to her account.

I saw a tweet that pissed me off very quickly.

@MsCharlotte
@TheQueenOfTheCell the only reason she's even where she is in WWE is because she sucked off the right people *Randy Orton* While I WORKED to get where I am, and I'll stay at the top for a long, long time

I let out a small growl as I read through her next couple of tweets.

@MsCharlotte
We call Savannah Nicole 'The Locker Room Slut' backstage because of how many guys she's been with. What's she at now, 4, 5? Randy Orton, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and John Cena, wonder who's next, boys beware

@MsCharlotte
Just like her brother @CMPunk pathetic, irreverent, wannabe little girl who doesn't belong in the big leagues. Go back to the bingo halls Sweetheart, just like your brother

@MsCharlotte
Awwww, does little Savannah Nicole have some daddy issues? Is that why you try and attack mine? Just because your father was an alcoholic and didn't want you, doesn't mean you can prey on mine

@MsCharlotte
If I was @CMPunk I'd be embarrassed to have Savannah as a sister too, thank god I'm not

@MsCharlotte
I am YOUR SmackDown Live Women's Champion and I'll stay that way, and nothing Savannah or her lousy brother can do will change that

It was okay when it was about me, that doesn't anger me.

What pisses me off was when she made shots at my brother, Randy, the hounds, John and talked about my father.

I said I was gonna wipe the floor with Charlotte Flair, Ashley Fleir, well now I'm gonna destroy that bitch.

Steve must have noticed because he snatched my phone from my hand and scrolled through her tweets.

He looked pissed as he handed it back and with a single raised eyebrow spoke "That's how she wants to play? All right, me and Shawn are gonna be betting on this shit now. Destroy her Barbie ass"

I laughed at his words and gave him a side huge with a nod as I spoke "Of course, and tell Shane I said fuck off. Already planning on it"

He smirked and kissed my head as we separated and I tweeted out something directed at her.

@QueenOfTheCell
@MsCharlotte, who's the coward now? We've been face to face twice now and you haven't had the guts to say it to my face, but now that our hiding behind a screen you can say it. Don't worry Flair, on Tuesday I'll see you in that ring, and then on Sunday I'll wipe the floor with your Barbie ass like I've done to all your friends

Word Count: 942 Words