✔️Chapter 8: "Can We Meet?"

Chapter 8: "Can We Meet?"

Once SmackDown was over I hobbled away to the parking lot to find the guys already standing at the car.

Randal didn't want me to leave but after his scene earlier, I refused to stay.

If he is gonna get all possessive and jealous one minute but then just walk away from me and not talk about it, I'll just walk away.

The guys helped me into the car before I pulled out my phone and we started making our way out of the parking lot.

I sighed when I noticed I had a few message.

From Punk: Savannah, please answer the phone. We need to talk, please let me know your safe at least.

From HHH: Rollins told me about your ankle. Take the rest of the week off, go home if you want, just rest. The guys have house shows until Friday. Speedy Recovery

From Taker: Phil keeps calling me......Savannah, I think you should talk to him.

From SupermanCena: Sav......I'm not gonna tell you what to do, but can u explain to me what happened between u two?

From Punk: Savannah......PLEASE

From RandalKO: I'm sorry Van, can we talk about it?

From Punk: Please meet me. We need to meet. Savannah, please. Please Savvy. Can we meet?

That last text hit me hard.

I haven't had someone call me Savvy since......less just say it has been a long, long time.

I felt the tears start to form but I quickly closed my eyes to stop them from falling in front of the hounds.

I finally decided to do what I should have done a long time ago. I replied to Phillip.

To Punk: Okay......Okay, we can meet. But when and where is up 2 u Phillip. I'll see you whenever

To RandalKOrton: Randal.........I replied to Phillip. We are gonna meet when he decides and where.....but I need someone their and April can't come. You're the next best thing.

I didn't even have to go wait a minute before he replied.

From RandalKOrton: Of course Van, when and where and I'll be there, I promise. And once you're ready, we can talk about what happened in the locker room or even what happens with Punk.....I'm here this time. But plz, call me later or come see me. I love you Savannah

I couldn't replied.....I just couldn't.

What he said........It just hit me deep. All these promises he continuously makes me, every time he just ends up breaking them.

And I just wish for once Randy would just stop for a second and realize what he does but he doesn't, he never does.

I never say anything because I love Randy. I love him so much and I don't know what would happen if I lost him but.......I can't take all these failed promises over and over again.

I sighed softly before closing my eyes and turning off my phone and laying my head against the seat.

I could feel two gazes on me and would have probably been a third if he wasn't driving.

I know I looked terrible.

But, I didn't bother to open my eyes.

I've realized something over awhile, something huge.

I'm......I'm so breakable. People try and be gentle around me. And I've never realized that until now.

Everybody I've come across, even the hounds and Windham, have been treating me very gentle compared to most.

And I need to change that, because I don't want to have people treat me like that. Not anymore.

I finally opened my eyes and spoke, catching all of them off guard "I am meeting with Phillip later today and Randy is taking me. Once we get back to the hotel I just need o sleep, I'm so tired, physically, mentally and emotionally."

They all nodded in understand and sent me sympathetic looks as we finally pulled up to the hotel.

Seth quickly picked me up as the others grabbed the bags and we made our way inside and up to our room.

Once inside Seth layed me down on me and Jonathan's bed before slowly closing the door, encasing me and the took in the dark.

Word Count: 707