9

Tashia pov

Hell gates open and everything had broke out, cesar was only profect his family that he loves. Specially me, i think he went crazy when the man hit, me than he went after him and bite him. He was pissed or something, he was worried about missing his plane, what a bitch. I thought to myself as i watch what was happening around me, but hugging cesar gently and sweetly. He was worried what was going to happen to him and charles, i thought myself as i heard a noise i didn't like it was the police officers and animals control now.

Great i thought as i pulled away from cesar, i check my phone nothing. From will or Caroline , i been calling more than ten times each, and texting like crazy. Nothing, after police talked to the bitchy man and he walked over to me. I stood in front of cesar and began to tell the police officer, my side of the story and he was understanding " ma'm i am sorry but animal has to go animal control he attack the man and bite him.

" it was hard to hear, that bad that i was crying. " let...me said..goodbye" he nodded yes, i walked over. To cesar and squatted down in front of cesar, he could tell something wrong by me crying. He knew, my hands were too shaking badly to sign, i spoke with words " you have to go, cesar with these men. I love you so much, we will get you out. I promise ...just trust and keep hope. I love you cesar" i told him before i
placed my forehead on his forehead. Soon after i hugged him, the two men worked for the animal control. One put a neck brace, " just go with him" i said, they forced him to walked to the animal control van. As the doors shut and they started to pulled away, i heard cesar crying and hooting. Soon after, i went to help charles inside the home, he wanted to rest. After i kept calling will or  Caroline, over and over again i was pissed at the same time. I gave up and i drop my phone it fell into will office area, there i saw everything. Videos playing of cesar, there was data sheets everywhere there was one of cesar iq he. Was smarter than i was, all i could think was will what did you too i thought in the moment.