8

Tashia pov

Tashia pov

I had just left cesar in this room, as i went to the man and charles, because charles he was having. A bad day today, Alzheimer's disease.was winning at the moment i thought as i heard them fighting. What was about that charles, thought the rude man car was his car and charles got in the car, drove. And crashed into the car in front of the car. That belongs to the man i thought, as i heard him yelling at charles. Poor charles, i thought as i walked out in front of door and went down the stairs.

" sir, i help take care of charles and he has Alzheimer's disease., i am so sorry..i will call his son will, he lives right here" i pointed to help him calm down, " i don't fucking care, bitch" he was so pissed in the moment he had slapped me a full on slapped. From the inside of the house i heard cesar, hooting and banging, than it stop. Boom the man was tackled by cesar, i screamed cesar named out, than the freaked out man ran from him. Or tried to, than cesar began to hit him over all agina, until the man got away. Cesar went after him, cesar was pissed because the man attacked me.

The man play dirty hitting cesar with a trash can lid, than cesar chased him until cesar tackled him once again. I was trying to catch up with them, in the moment, as i ran " cesar" i screamed and cry out at the same time. The man got away from cesar, boom cesar tackled him for the 3rd time and he was pissed and cesar bit his hand. " cesar !!!!!" i scream and cry, cesar noticed this he ran over to me. There was large group of neighbors and people around the area, were nearby. Than i saw them on their phones,and them recording the whole thing, and calling police or worst animal control. I saw cesar eyes, brown hazel eyes in that moment as i look around us and taking the background around me. I went over to hugged cesar and keep him calm and cool during this moment. " it be okay cesar, i love you cesar...just trust me " i told him as i softly hugged him and gently caress his face. He try to smiled as i confect him in the moment that we were trying to stay calm and cool.