Chapter 1

Tashia pov

I hated school, pretty much I found it pointless, the tests and homework. Dumb classmates ,  and all the prep rallys specially during the football season during the fall months. It was all the same, during it I would read or draw in my book. I thought to myself as I started to work, on my homework I knew that teacher would be giving out to us. Anyway, I wanted to be homeschool but my parents disagree with me, because their careers is too important to homeschool. They could just hired someone to teach me, but no whatever I thought to myself.

As I finshed the reading questions, as the teacher spoke and try to. Teach careless teenagers and don't care about the history she was teaching. She was tried of teaching to students that didn't care. Which I didn't blame her, after finshed the questions I pull out my drawing book. I started doodle my best friend name in the book. Cesar he was only best friend acutally, because usally keep to myself. But someway I hope to myself to him, he did also and though him he taught me how to sign he could not speak.

Because he was ape, but he was very smart chimpanzees ape he beat at me chess. He's very good at it also, how met Cesar one night I was in the parking lot. When a man try to mugged me of my wallet and my car keys. When no where he  a chimpanzee saved me from the mugger. The mugger freak out and ran away, ever since I had become Cesar friend. Even if Cesar adopted father didn't like at all. But I didn't care, I love my time with Cesar I thought as I heard the teacher started give the homework out.

Which I had done, I went to put the books in my book-bag as the teacher. Finished the class, up before the bell rang, I was counting down in my head 10......9....8....7....6....5....3...2....1..0 bell rang. Once it did I grab my book-bag and headed out, of the class. I walk out of the school and headed out to the parking lot. Than I walked to my small old car, was a blue van that I brought off. Junkyard dealer only for $400 dollars it's a good deal. I thought I got inside of my van and started to drive, and headed to my best  friend house for the night.