chapter 12

TASH pov

I felt I was doing something crazy or out of character for me, I thought as me, Ashley. arrive, at the ape shelter, I was wearing a white long-sleeve sweater, with a red jumper over it, with black knee-high socks and black matching boots. I thought as I heard Dodge's voice, he had brought another guy, with two other girls. he brought beer as well, I thought at the time as we went to follow him. Ashley was hyped for a secret party, I wanted to see Cesar, I thought as we entered the old. ape shelter building, dodge turn all the lights on, there all kinds of apes. I saw their eyes, they were hopeless, and maybe they were being abused. I thought as I heard others "Wow, this your private zoo" one said "Persion with hairy dudes" the other guy said "They watch TV?" one girl asked, " we called it enrichment" Dodge said as I slowly walked I was looking for Cesar.

one of the girls "Aw he's cute" she said I saw Dodge make a move "Ah...it's Cornelia it's a she" Then I heard a girl scream "What's that" Dodge walked "That's a big guy is Maurice" dodge said was I was looking for Cesar. one of the girls said " no fun" than dodge smiled "I'll show you fun" he smiled as he took his electric stun stick. hit the metal cages, it made a loud electrical noise causing the apes to start hooting. at this moment I knew Cesar was being abused by him, dodge was a jackass. dodge was giving serial killer vibes, I thought at the moment, then the man came out "You should not be here " he muttered "You next" Dodge said the man went back into the office. I thought, "Come on let's go, I spend too much time together" As I was going to give up, there was no Caesar. I felt tears fill my eyes at the same time I felt my heart breaking. the other guy that dodged friend, " look at this guy " he said as he had a beer in his hands.

" that one is the pain in the ass, he thinks he is special" Then I didn't see an ape in the pen. the guy was talking about, " freaky" and then the guy started to tease "Come here" the ape appeared, I felt my heart beating it was faster, it was Cesar. this place changed him, the next moment, Cesar grabbed the guy, then dodged and went running. with an electric stun stick, "Cesar" I whisper, and then Cesar finally lets go of him. dodge, this place is broken Cesar I thought as I felt my heart beating faster, "I told you not too close" Dodge told the guy, i mouthed "I'll be back" I told Cesar nodded. as I went to slowly follow dodge, and his friends. the whole time I was thinking about Cesar.