Chapter 6

(creepypasta14 )

Tashia pov

Ring ....ring ....ring  the school bell went off than i grab my bag and headed out fast as i could. Then i ran down the stairs then i run to my locker and grab my books out of my locker than i ran out. Of the school building and taking the shortcut, i was headed to see cesar i been worried for him will and  Caroline aka his girlfriend. And charles was getting worse also and that didn't help , i thought as i ran to will house aka cesar home. Finally there was the house, i went inside the door was unlocked and there was note on the inside of the door.

That readed  gone to a work meeting, charles is home ~ will  i readed it than i went upstairs. Than i walk to the attic aka cesar bedroom, and she saw me and came over he sign  miss you, will been yelling at Caroline they been having a fight. I was listening to him " things get better, you see " i told him as i sat my bag down. I sat on the bed of caesars than he join me and show me his new lego puzzle. He been working on today

" it's beautiful" i told him, than he went to push a wooden table near where i was sitting at . on his bed, closer to me than he join me and he had not finished this large lego puzzle. I started to help him with it, what i knew went where it went to i thought as i help him. Both of our hands touch lightly it was sweet moment between us, than i thought i heard something. I smiled at cesar as it happen, i didn't want him to worried at the time he's been having a hard time since he had found out.

He was offspring of a testing lab and he knew that's why he was so smart and super smart . unlike some humans i knew i thought to myself as i heard the door open than i went to the window i heard a crashing sound. I saw charles in a fancy car, than the owner of car saw this, and he was bitching and yelling at him. " cesar i'll be back" i told him as i ran out and ran down the stairs than out of the house. There i ran over, hopefully i can help charles out of this mess i though as i spoke to this rude  man.