Chapter 11

Tasha POV

I been heavily depressed ever since Cesar was taken by the animal control. I got more depressed, when the courts system that. Cesar wasn't coming back home he was going to San Bruno Primate Shelter one hand. I was thankful he was going to the  San Bruno Primate Shelter until i google it. It was a hellhole, Cesar was being threw into the cooking pan. I thought to myself in the moment, as i was in liebury i could not focused on studying. At the time, i thought i had been crying everywhere,  in the morning before. School after school, before eating or even when i sleep at night.

I thought as i felt my eyes hurting from crying so much i thought in the moment. As i turn, my page in my notebook,  before i sat back in my chair. As i try to focused  but it didn't work i thought as heard some of the classmates.  In the background as i went to turn the page in my notebook again. As i went to or try to study for my history exam, i thought as i felt another tear go down my face.  I thought before i wipe my tear before i started to study my books.

I was in my own world, than i heard footsteps running over to my desk. There was the girl named Ashlyn, we were not really close to her but we close gaming buddies. I thought as she ran over, she caught my attention,  she saw my face. " awww, sweetheart ...your boyfriend broke up with you" she said almost happily i didn't know what to said, i just nodded. I didn't want to say " oh my friend is a ape, he bit someone to protect his grandfather, i care for him deeply. He's in a hell hole" i thought to myself.

As i wipe my tears once more, before she started to speak. " so i have been invited to a small drinking party, dodge" i cringe at the name, pretty much dodge is a bully. And jack ass as well, he is know for drinking party at a where house i have heard. Of,  i thought as she spoke than something caught my  ear.  " he works, at this ape place i think it's called San Bruno Primate Shelter" she told me, my heart almost fell out of my chest. " do you -" i cut her off " yes" i said quickly she smiled, " text you the details " she said before leavening