Chapter 27 continued

~~~Mature content~~~

"What's up Biggums" he said in a husky voice.  I felt a blush spread across my face. Mitch's Husky was my weakness and Mitch knew that. I was about o answer when his soft lips crashed into mine. I kissed him back passinately.  Mitch nipped my bottom lip and gently slide his toungue acroos my bottome lip asking for entrance. I gladly let him explore every inch of my mouth and i sucked on his tougue earning a low moan from my Canadian. I smiled into the kiss as Mitch tugged on my shirt wanting it off. I nodded and unbuttoned my shirt and threw it onto the floor. Mitch slowly teased me by taking his shirt off painfully slow. Slowly showing little more and little more of his muscular chest.He smiled and  gently touched my bare chest. I held back small moans from his soft and cool touch. Mitch smiled and started to kiss down my neck and found my sweetspot. 

" Mmmitch I stuttered as he sucked on the spot. Then I felt a small amount of pain then I felt little blood drip down my chest.

" I'm sorry J-jerome..." Mitch stuttered as tears formed in his eyes.

" No it is ok...I like your bites" I said smiling at him. Mitch's eyes had turned from a carmal Brown to a crimson red. I lifted my hand and wiped some blood from my neck onto my lips. 

" Well come one get some" I chcukled as Mitch kissed my lips roughly

Mitch's P.O.V

I had just accidently Bite Jerme's neck and made him bleed. All i could here was "I love your bites" when i loooked up and saw Jerome had blood on his lips. I coule not hold back my urge i kissed him roughly and Savored the sweet blood from his lips. I moaned as Jerome slipped his toungue into my mouth. I smiled slightly as Jerome. Jerome took his hands and slithered them down my sides which caused me to moan slightly. I slowly Grinded against Jerome's lap making both of us moan softly. I looked down and looked at Jerome asking if it was ok if I unzipped his jeans. He nodded slowly biting his lip. I smiled and I unzipped the zipper.

~~~That morning~~~

Jerome's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of screaming. 

"DAD!!!!"Brendon screamed. Mitch and I both jumped and ran to our room(They put their clothes last night after... Yea that). I ran and saw a Teen ager about 16 years of age. He was kneeling to the floor crying. Mitch's Eyes widen as he ran and kneeled next to  the boy. Mitch looked at me and said

" Jerome... It is Brendon." He said holding the boy to his chest. I was staring in awe as the teenage boy stood up with mitch and was almost as tall as Mitch. 

" How is this possible" I said as Brendon walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back holding close to my chest. Adam and Ty were standing  in the door way and were in complet Awe.  My son had just grew up from a 2 year old to a sixteen year old boy. 

Thanks for reading  Chapter 27 of Angel+Demon skylox/merome fan fic. Let me know in the comments if your enjoying th stroy and  suggest what could happen in the future. sorry for any mistakes. Until then 

~~~PEACE OUT~~~