Chapter 24: Revenge

Mitch's P.O.V

Brendon had just told us that Ty and Adam's baby is a female and Adam and Ty wanted it to be a surprise. Ty covered his face with my jacket sleeves and turned around and ran upstairs leaving us Staring in awe at Brendon.

" why is everyone so sad today daddy...?" Brendon said pulling on the leg of my jeans.

" It is nothing buddy it is going to be OK...I hope..?" I said ruffling his soft brown hair. Adam had walked to the couch and was sitting shocked on what he had just found out about Ty.. and the baby... He is probably stressing about what Brendon had  told him.

" Jerome take Brendon to try to calm Ty down please... I need to talk to Adam alone...?" I asked softly

Jerome nodded and picked Brendon up and walked up the stairs.

Ty's P.O.V

I ran up the stairs away from Adam,Mitch,Jerome and Brendon. I slammed the door behind me. and shoved my face into the pillows. I cried heavily into the pillows screaming

" WHY GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS... WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!"  I  lifted my head from the pillows wiped my tears away as i heard someone knock on the door.

" May I come in uncle Ty..." the little voice said sweetly

" Yea... come in Brendon.. I said sniffleing. Brendon opened the door and walked in slowly.

" Uncle Ty I'm sorry for what I said earlier... I dd not mean to hurt you and Uncle Adam's feelings" he said tears forming in his eyes.

" Brendon come her buddy..." I said softly holding out my arms for him to climb into my lap. He ran over to me and climbed into my lap softly and laid his head near my heart.

" You did not mean to tel us it is your power... you can see the future bud and that is a gift..." i said softly combing my fingers threw Brendon's silky brown hair.

" Uncle Ty... I think i know who is trying to take the baby..." Brendon said muffled into my chest...

" Who bud..?" I asked

Mitch's P.O.V

" Adam... ? I said walking over to the couch where he was sitting.

" What am I going to do Mitch..? My Daughter is not even here yet  and she is already in danger..?" Adam said muffled by his hand.

" Adam Brendon told us the Ty is going to turn back to normal and Jerome and I are willing to put our lives down for you.. Ty... and your unborn daughter... you just have to trust me and we need to figure out who wants to take her for her power anyway...

3rd person view (name will be released later in the chapter)

I watched as Mitchell was talking to Adam... I sat in the tree using my sharp sense of hearing and I heard all of their conversation.

" I will get your daughter Adam Arron... And I will make her feel the same you made me feel in highschool you bastard.. I will get my revenge. Hisses seeing Mitch walking towards the window. My eye glowed purple for a second and poof I was gone.

Mitch's P.O.V

I see a dark shadow out of the corner of my eye and I walk to the window ...

"Adam I think I know who might be after your daughter.." I said

" Who please tell me..." Adam said tears forming in his eyes...

"Dawn..." I said softly

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed Chapter 24 of Angel+Demon. Sorry the chaptwr is a little shorter this time but I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments what should/could happen next. Until next time.

~~~PEACE OUT~~~