Chapter 16 : Vampire...

Adam's P.O.V

I was not unconcious but I could not open my eyes. I heard Ty screaming and crying I knew he was hurt. Then I began to feel pain from my broken wing was killing me. I opened my eyes slowly seeing Ty cry into my shirt

" I LOVE YOU !!!" he screamed. Mitch was looking at the ground sniffleing silently. I lifted my hand and I stroked Ty's soft brown hair. He looked up and cried more

" I-i thought I had lost you.... and I would never see you again... I-i'm so sorry " he stuttered. Mitch looked up and walked over to my side and hugged me with Ty.

" Guys.. your on my wing" I said trying to hold in the pain. 

"Sorry " they say in unison. I moved my hand and I wiped away Ty's tears away . I gasped still feeling blood gushing from the stabbings in my stomach. Ty's eyes widen and put his hand on the stabbing. he looked up at me 

Adam this is going to hurt a little ok..?" he asked. I nodded slowly and I watched as purple magic rose from his hands and went into my wounds. It burned like hell. 

" A!!" I screamed then I felt a hand go over my mouth. Then soft warm lips crashed into mine. I looked and I saw ty kissing me passionately. I slowly closed my eyes and fell deep in his kiss. Then he pulled away. I whined when he pulled away he chuckled. He held out his hand  and he helped me stand up. 

Mitch's P.O.V

" So I guess you know who we are now Mitch " Ty said sadly 

" And you know what I am " I said putting my hand on Ty's shoulder. Ty looked up and hugged Me quickly. I stood there smiling. 

" Mitch...." someone said. I looked over and saw  Jerome was on the porch with Brendon in his arms. 

" Biggums .. I'm sorry I did not tell you" I said. As tears formed in my eyes Jerome walked over to me and handed me Brendon and pulled my face in and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.  Brendon cooed and smiled as we kissed deeply. Jerome pulled away and smiled.

" I have always known biggums..." he said softly

" Wait how..." I asked . Jerome clears his voice and whispers in my ear " When we make out I feel your fangs. Your eyes also change color when your excited. Jerome chuckled and i blushed a crimson red. Ty had helped Adam up from the tree and was healing his wing,  We all smiled when Adam was all healed up.

I picked up Adam amulet that glowed on the floor. I gave it to Adam and he put is around his neck and a flash of yellow and white then Adam was old Adam again. I looked at Ty and he had turned to his normal form also. I gave Brendon to jerome gently, and turned into my normal human form. Brendon started to whimper and small cries so I knew he was hunger So I motioned everyone to come inside . 

This fight has worked up my appitight how about your guys"? I asked Adam and Ty who were holding hands. 

" Yea i think lunch would be nice. I'll help you cook" Ty said sweetly . Adam nodded and we walked into the house

Sorry if this chapter was short, i hope you liked the ending. Let me know in the comments what you want to happen next. Again sorry for any mistakes. Thanks again for readin Angel+Demon skylox/merome (now) fan fic 

~~~PEACE OUT~~~