Chapter 27 : Brendon

Ty's P.O.V

Blood was everywhere and the note written in blood caused something in me to snap. Tears flowed from my eyes. I ran to Adam and hugged hims tightly. I cried heavily making his shirt soaked. He hugged me back. I felt safe in his arms. 

" Adam... I'm scared" I mumbled between sniffles.

" I know we all Are Ty..." Mitch said before Adam could speak. I lifted my head and stared at Mitch as tears formed in his eyes.  Jerome pulled Mitch into a side hug and I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked to the bathroom to get some cleaning supplies.

I walked out and began to clean the blood from the walls when Adam walked over to me and gently put his hands on my baby bump and kissed my cheek I got his message and sat on the couch with it seems claw marks. I was confused from the marks, but I let it go and got a needle and thread and slowly stitched up the tears. Mitch started bleaching our white carpet from the blood stains. Jerome fixed broken pictures and swpet the floors for broken glass. Adam then vaccumed the newly bleached carpets and mopped the kitchen.

Brendon walked and watched me stitch the couch for a while until I accidently pricked my finger and it began to bleed.

" Owe..." I said as I looked up at Brendon and his green eyes began to turn a shade of crimson.  Mitch saw his eye change and began to run over to us as Brendon sat there confused. He grabbed my hand sweetly and licked my finger and his eyes changed back to his normal green. I watched my finger heal instantly. My eyes widen and Brendon just stared down at the couch. Everyone was looking at him. 

Brendon's P.O.V

I was bored so I walked over to Uncle or Aunt Ty and sat with her on the couch while My Daddy and dad.  Then I heard Aunt Ty 

Owe..." she said. I saw the red liquid  begin to leak from the small wound. I felt my face heat up and I heard the sound a steadily increasing heart beat from Aunt Ty. My actions where faster then I could think and I grabbed her hand and licked the blood from her finger. The heart beat slowly faded and my face cooled down.  I saw Aunt Ty's Eyes widen as her wound healed quickly. I was embarassed as My dad(Mitch) came and sat beside me and held me close to him. I was confused. I liked the taste of blood and I could see dreams while I was awake. I started to cry into my Dad's shirt and he pulled me closer to him. I suddenly got a huge headache.

"Dad...I have a headache.. Can I go to bed" I asked softly

"Yea buddy... Come on" My dad lifte me up and held me to his chest and walked me up to his room. 

Jerome's P.O.V

I saw what Brendon had done and I was worried about him. I have never raised a vampire before.

" Jerome..?"  Adam said softly. 

" Yea " I looked over to Adam who was now sitting next to Ty.  

" You ok dude... with this Brendon being a vampire thing..?" Adam asked 

" I love my family dearly and I dont care if they are Vampires or If they turn out to be Zombies... I will always love them" I said softly. I looked Over to see Ty had cuddled against Adam's shoulder and had fallen asleep. I smiled. 

" Adam...?" I said looking at Ty's small baby bump. 

"Yea Jerome...?" Adam said a little confused. 

" I was wondering When she does get here... What do you want to name her...? " i said smiling at the thought. 

" I dont know Ty and I still has a couple more months to worry about that" Adam chuckled" But I was thinking maybe Skylar... Oh or maybe  Madison I have always liked those names." adam said with a large smile. I smiled and Adam nudged Ty to wake her up and he Carried her to the room and i was sitting on the couch. I gasped when I felt cold hands on my neck. Mitch chuckled lightly and walked around the couch and he had changed into some gym shorts and a loose t-shirt. He climbed into my lap and stadled my hips and smiled his beautiful smile. 

To be continued: