Chapter 22: Hybrid

Adam's P.O.V 

~~~Earlier that morning~~~

Ty had tossed and turned all night and I was confused. I slept thru the night surprisingly. Ty was covered with the comforter when I woke up at 6 am. It was time to go to work at Jerome's Axe reapid shop. Jerome was up with Brendon giggling on the couch when I was making my coffee. I smiled then it hit me ... Why did Ty ask me if he was a girl would if change our realtionship...? I did not care if he was female or male I would still love him dearly. It was impossible for him to change genders... so I didn't worry about it to much. Jerome walked into his room and Brendon jumped onto Mitch. 

A!!" mitch screamed as Brendon giggled. Jerome smiled and kisses Mitchs forehead 

" I have to go to work " Jerome said sweetly " And you have to watch Brendon... " Jerome said walking out of the room.  Jerome grabbed the keys to his truck and I walked out and got into the truck. We were off to work. 

Ty's P.O.V

I was a GIRL!!! How in the heck am I girl!!! I stared at the mirror then I heard someone know on the door. 

"Ty's are you ok?" Mitch said sweetly"  I had to tell someone... and Mitch seemed to fit the ticket...

" Yea im fine " my voice was higher pitched I covered my mouth with my hands. 

" Are you sick?" Mitch asked

I braced myself for his reaction, and I opened the bathroom door to see Mitch just staring in awe.

" Morning Mitch... I said softly 

" TY YOUR A GIRL WHAT THE HE*L !!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!" MITCH SCREAMED

My eyes started to water, and I ran over to my bed and shoved my face into my pillow. 

" I should have never wanted things to change! I'm such an idiot!!" I screamed into the pillow.

Mitch went silent for a few minutes then he walked over to me and rubbed circles on my back calming me down. 

" Ty.. I'm sorry I freaked out but we have to tell Adam. " Mitch said softly

" He is going to flip..." I said sniffling I suddenly remembered I was pregnant. " That baby!! I said jumping out of my bed. Da*m all my clothes are for guys not girls!" I said looking in my closet. 

"We have that one dress I bought for my sister but I never gave it to her. you can wear that..." mitch said sweetly. 

 I guess that will do..? I need to go to the hospital now I have to make sure the transformation did not hurt the baby...I said walking out of the room. 

" Ok I will get Brendon in the car and we will go." mitch said walking down the stairs after me. i Put of the dress and it actually did not look that bad on me a white lace gown that went down to my knees with neone purple trim I also found some white flip flops and threw those on. I walked out of the bedroom and went to the bathroom and brushed my messing long brown hair. I parted my hair to where some hair covered my eye and the other eye showing. I walked out to the car and saw mitch puting Brendon in the car seat.  

Mitch's P.O.V

We rode in silence other than Brendons small mumbles of him playing with his action figures.  I finally spoke up 

" Ty is it going to be ok" I said softly

" I'm so sorry Mitch I'm such an idiot.. I should have never asked to be someone who I'm not..." i said tears forming in my eyes. 

" Ty it will be ok I really dont know how it was possible to wish on a star and things actually change...." Mitch said softly. I looked up and smiled slightly

" Adam is going to flip when he finds out you know that right?" I said holding back tears.

" Yea I know, but he will understand "  Mitch said putting his hand on my knee calming me down.

We finally got to the hospital and we walked into the emergency room and The young blonde nurse smiled to see Brendon hiding behind mitch's leg. 

" Hello what is the emergency" the nurse asked sweetly

" I'm almost two months pregnant and something happpened and I want the doctor to see if the baby is ok" I said nervously

" Ok is this your husband " she looked over to Mitch. 

" No Close friend " Mitch said smiling at me. I smiled and so did the nurse

" May i have your name miss...?" the nurse asked

 I started to panick a little. My real name was already in the system from a year or so ago. 

"Tyler Lox" I finally said 

Tyler...?" the nurse looked at me confused. " As in the Tyler Lox...." 

Yes Damn it !!" I screamed and shocked the nurse to where she walked us  to a room silently. 

" The doctor will be with you soon... she said and closed the door behind her. I sat on the hospital bed and pulled my knees to my chest waiting for the doctor. Mitch and Brendon sat waiting silenty.

Brendon finally spoke up,

" Uncle Ty..." he said softly 

" Yea buddy" I said looking over at him. 

" It is goiNG to be ok... The baby is fine we did not need to come here. Soon you will go back to your normal self and be happy with Uncle adam again..

I stared in complete shock that Brendon understood everything that was going and how did he know that everything was going to be alright. 

" Brendon... how to do know bud" Mitch said softly

" I saw it.  it was like a small movie. My eyes felt like they were burning slightly and then it was over" he said smiling

Mitch eyes widen and knew what Brendon was seeing. 

Brendon's P.O.V

I saw my daddy and uncle Ty stare at me shocked. I was confused and I crawled into my daddy's lap and hugged him then my eyes started to burn again and I began to speak during the movie. 

" Adam is going to understand and Ty will turn normal again. The baby will be a Agel and demon hybrid. The baby will be very powerful and someone will take it for power." My eyes stop burning and I could see my daddy staring at me in shock and I turned and saw uncle Ty begin to cry into his sleevesof his jacket.  I did not remeber what I said and uncle Ty cried  heavily. 

" What did I do..? I said confused and the Doctor came into the room wth uncle Ty crying. 

Thank you for reading chapter 22 of Angel+Demon skylos/merome fanfic. Let me knoe in the comments what should happen next or if it is to long or to short. Until next time. 

~~~PEACE OUT~~~