Chapter 26 : Disaster

I was snapped out of my thought by a knock on the door

 " Jerome we're going to go shopping so we can go to dinner tonight do you want to come ." Ty said softly from the other side of the door.

 " Yea let me get my shoes on and I'll meet you in the truck" I said. I took the picture of Mitch and I and put it in my wallet. 

 Mitch's P.O.V

 Ty walked down the stairs slowly and nodded. 

 " Come on Brendon lets get in the truck" I said sweetly picking Brendon up and putting him on my hip. He giggled and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled and waited for Jerome to come down stairs.

 Adam's P.O.V

 I stood up and walked over to Ty and intertwined my fingers with his and walked to Jerome's Truck.  Ty stared in awe when he saw how tall Jerome's truck was. He looked at me confused. I chuckled and picked him up and put him in the back seat next to Brendon's booster seat. I leaned into the truck and kissed Ty's cheeks softly then walked around the truck and got on the opposite side of Brendon. Jerome walked out of the house with Mitch close behind. 

 Jerome's P.O.V I walked out of the house and Mitch locked the door to the house and followed me to the truck. Suddenly I felt a smack on my butt and Mitch ran in front of me smirking. He hopped in the truck with out a word just soft chuckles. I rolled my eyes playfully and I climbe into the truck and we were off to the mall.

~~~Time skip~~~(to the mall)

Adam's P.O.V

Ty and I had our hands intertwined with each others and Ty looked around at the Feminie clothign stores and frowned slightly. 

" Ty... Wanna go try on some dresses..?" I said nervously. I could tell Ty thought about it and he soon nodded.

Ty's P.O.V

Mitch and jerome followed as we walked into the Macy's and went to the dress department.The dress I was wearing was actually Mitch's sisters birthday gift but... oh well. Adam picked out a few short dresses that would barely cover my a**. I glared at him and he smiled softly and out them back. And Mitch picked a few sun dresss for me to try and Jerome helped mitch pick. So in total I had 3 dresses to try on.  I smiled softly and walked into a fitting room andI tried on a neon blue and green sun dress that mitch had picked for me. I loved it. I did not even try on the other two. I walked out and everyone smiled incuding me. Brendon walked over to me and hugged me and mumbled

" Uncle Ty you looks very beautiful..." he said softly I smiled at looked at myself in to mirror. It was me but female. I started to get emotional because I hated what i did.. I asked god to change me. It caused Adam to stress because he fell in love with me being a guy and a girl... Tears started to  drip from my eyes and Adam noticed  I was crying. Adam walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist gently. 

" Ty... Like you said We are going to get through this. It will be ok.." he said uses his hand to push my chine up to face him eye to eye. He did not have His dark sun glasses on so i was staring into beautiful budder colored eyes.  I smiled and he let go of me and i changed back into Dress Mitch had given me . We walked to the chasier and paid for the dress and walked out heading home. 

~~~Timeskip~~~(car rides are broing so i skipped it )

 Mitch's P.O.V

Everyone was quite for the ride home except Brendon's Little mumble every so often while he played with is  action figures. Jerome had parked the truck in the drive way and we got out and walked into the house.